Poll: WikiLeaks set to reveal US-UFO war in southern ocean

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
In order to be true to our nature, and our destiny, we must aspire to greater things. We have outgrown our cradle. It is futile to cry for mother's milk, when our true sustenance awaits us among the stars.

And only the universal union that small minds call 'The Combine' can carry us there.

Therefore I say, yes, I am a collaborator. We must all collaborate, willingly, eagerly, if we expect to reap the benefits of unification.

And reap we shall.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
how can you guys think this is fake

1. aliens only show them selves to or can only been seen by the american government

2. when aliens are in america no other country exists

3. only the US government would be stupid enough to hide the fact of alien contact from every single other country in the world.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Loonerinoes said:
'upcoming'...right...

Well until it actually DOES come out on their own site...I'm gonna treat this as a simple attempt at trying to smear Wikileaks by attempting to label them as 'crackpots'. Pretty standard tactics for anyone that wants to discredit an organization, along with say....utilizing 'kompromat' (trying to pin sex crimes onto their prominent figures).

...but if Wikileaks actually DOES release such files...and they actually look authentic...whelp...I, for one, welcome our alien overlords! Either that or we start X-Com! FUCK YEAH!
I actually find it very sad that everybody is brushing off the sex crimes allegations as fraud. Keeping in mind that I support the idea of wikileaks wholeheartedly, it's horribly offensive to brush off allegations that he did something so serious as sexual assault.

Just because you're rooting for the guy's team doesn't mean he can't *also* be a sleazeball. Until there's proof that the sex crimes are a setup, it's important to take the claims seriously. This is why a bunch of sexual assault cases never get reported in the first place. :/

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
EonEire said:
3) If they have space travel why don't they just bombard us from space where retaliation is much more difficult? Why place themselves in a position where we can respond better? That doesn't sound like a highly evolved race of anything to me.
To you "highly evolved" means "bombarding from space"? That is interesting...
Maybe other species have come to different conclusions, one can hope atleast.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Wow... way to put absolutely no "middle ground" options in the poll....

Anyways, I wouldn't necessarily believe an article like this, mostly because I believe that we won't meet any aliens until we find the Prothean Data Cache on Mars and then we will realize that Pluto's moon, Charon, is actually a Mass Relay. That is the first time we will meet aliens.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
I have learned something today.

I learned that eutimes.net is not a credible news source.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
This sounds like something meant to build hype over a new TV show or something. Like when that article made the rounds last year about Obama set to reveal the US has been in communication with aliens and then it ended up just being a promotional stunt for that network drama V.

My money says its something to do with Torchwood or the upcoming season of Doctor Who. If I'm wrong then it's just another BS tabloid article.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
7/11?? Maybe the aliens are just here to hand out slurppies. kekekekekekekekeke
Seriously though, do they expect us to believe that the Mexicans got treated to a full show of these UFOs and yet somehow none of that footage got released onto the Internet? Yeah, right. This whole thing reeks of bullshit.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Kaboose the Moose said:
SO the question/discussion: Do you think there is/can ever be, some merit to this or similar type articles? Do you want to believe or do you believe already or do you not believe..in aliens among us? Have you ever seen an UFO?
It's a simple fact that somewhere in the universe there are other forms of life, ranging along the entire spectrum of technological advancement.

That said, the odds on any of them being on Earth are incredibly low. For one, there's absolutely no gain to sit around observing us. There's no tangible benefit, and since they can travel millions of lightyears, they won't need any of our knowledge either. The only reason for an alien species to be here is to claim resources, and it's much more cost effective to show up in your ships, sterilize the planet, then harvest whatever resources you need.

Dr_Steve_Brule

Mar 28, 2010
A fleet of UFOs appears
And nobody, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY NOTICES EXCEPT FOR THE US GOVERNMENT?
Yeah, this might have worked in the 1950's, not today.

Dr_Steve_Brule

Mar 28, 2010
Agayek said:
That said, the odds on any of them being on Earth are incredibly low. For one, there's absolutely no gain to sit around observing us. There's no tangible benefit, and since they can travel millions of lightyears, they won't need any of our knowledge either. The only reason for an alien species to be here is to claim resources, and it's much more cost effective to show up in your ships, sterilize the planet, then harvest whatever resources you need.
Not to mention the fact that earth is not exactly the only planet in the universe with stuff on and in it.
There are millions, no, BILLIONS of stars from which you can draw resources that are NOT inhabited and that will NOT cause you any trouble or fuss. Why go for earth?

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
Wabblefish said:
Yassen said:
I'm surprised no one has noticed that wikileaks has not actually revealed anything of the sort yet. According to the article wikileaks is "about to reveal these documents" which of course raises the question of why they haven't already.

My assumption is that someone took what Assange said about "expect UFO documents in the future" and ran with it to either discredit wikileaks or just get publicity. Really guys, let's not get ahead of ourselves until we have actually seen these documents. That's being reasonable yes?
Yeah I reckon they're piecing things that aren't true and that make little sense just to get peoples attention, the said soon to be revealed UFO documents might just be defense plans or something.
No, they already have everyone's attention.
This is just a fake article trying to get people to discredit Wikileaks.
tellmeimaninja said:
Bullshit.

Really, that's all.

Just because a site reveals some hidden files doesn't mean it's infallible. Plus, it's on the internet. It's a law that it must release utter bullshit information at least once.
Wikileaks is not releasing information on a "War on Aliens"
They haven't said anything about it on their twitter, which if there was a release of information like this, you would think they may mention it.