Poll: Will the colorado shooting make people not go see the Dark Knight Rises?

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
This movie shall be America's IQ test. If the attendance to movie theatres drops because of this, we fail the test.

Tayh

Apr 6, 2009
It'll be a sad day when I allow north american events to influence my life in any meaningful matter.
So no.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
That?s what annoys me: this film?s going to forever be associated with that dickhead?s actions. This is different from The Dark Knight, because Heath Ledger just happened to die by the time it was released. Unless they?re really superstitious, no-one would worry that they were going to die just because they watched a film in which the main villain?s actor had recently died. If anything, it generated more attention towards the Joker, partly causing fans to talk about his portrayal like it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Yeah, it?ll make some panicky losers who soak up the tabloids? scare tactics like a mop not want to see the film in theatres anymore. Because obviously, if one theatre got shot up by a madman, who?s to say the same doesn?t go for every theatre around the world?

But not me. I?m watching The Dark Knight Rises on Wednesday, whether they like it or not.