Poll: Woman guts horse, takes pictures in it's carcass

The Youth Counselor

Sep 20, 2008
John the Gamer said:
Were Han solo and Luke Skywalker being illegal when hiding in a tauntaun corpse? Though the woman is WAAAAAAAY weirder than solo was. He was all like: "let's help luke survive while I build a tent", and she's all like: "I want to feel how it is to be naked inside a horse's corpse."

She's way weird. Also why would you post the pictures on the internet? Crazy people like that belong in an asylum.
That was her entire reasoning for going inside the carcass. Personally I thought they smelled bad enough from the outside.

The Linked Article said:
The reason for climbing inside the animal was later explained to deputies as Lottin's desire to "be one with the animal."

That and her love of Star Wars.

From the police report:

Lottin said in the movie Star Wars the character Han Solo cut open and animal with his light saber and placed Luke Skywalker inside the animal. This was due to Luke freezing to death in cold weather

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
wat.

Wat.

WAT.

WHHHAAAAAAAATTT????????

Seriously, What the flying fuck is this sh*t?! I- I can't even begin to figure out why ANYONE would come to the conclusion that a relatively attractive girl should pose naked INSIDE THE GUTTED CARCASS OF A HORSE!!

That's fucking Joker logic!

I'm not even angry! I'm really so flabbergasted that someone would think this would be a good idea!

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
"I thought they smelled bad on the outside."

Yeah, quoting Star Wars is the only reaction I could possibly have to this.

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
Honestly? Sounds like something I'd expect from an artist. For the sake of crazy artistic nude photos that really get a reaction, people sometimes go to crazy lengths. If the killing was humane, why is this any worse than the way we normally kill and eat cows all the time? Because it's disgraceeful or dishonoring the dead animal? How many people actually care about a dead animal's feelings? Especially cows. They're not the most expressive or cuddly of animals.

For the record, if someone gutted my corpse and did stupid stuff with it, I won't care. I'll be too dead to give a damn. I do care about animals' feelings, up to and including the killing part. After that... there's not much to care about except being wasteful.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Well, it was killed humanely, I think, and it's pretty disgusting and I certainly don't think she should of done it, but it's not a crime and I can't see any reason for it to be one. You could say something about desecrating corpses but then again that would probably end up with everyone being forced into veganism. Which would suck, I love meat. I haven't found a veggie replacement that's as good as meat.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
Am I the only one who found this extremely kinky?

No? OK.

OT: They killed a horse. I'm pretty sure that's legal. And unless they fucked the body, dumped it on someone else's property, or did something that would endanger the public with it, there's no problem. It's a victimless incident- except for the horse, but shit happens, in the end,

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Laws should exist to keep people from being harmed, not to keep people from being offended or disgusted.

So on the question of should it be illegal, hell no. Should you do it? Well that's really up to you. You won't see me climbing inside an animal naked and taking pictures of it.

xplay3r

Jun 4, 2009
must....resist....can't... fight it...to strong....must say it....

...and I thought they smelt bad on the outside...

I know it's probably already been said 100 times here already but I had to.

OT: Yeah I voted no, its not a good idea, its antagonistic, its in bad taste, and its not very smart.

But they did nothing illegal so or wrong, so no.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
First of all, To the guy who found these picture, what the fuck were you searching for?

Secondly, I'm not familiar w/ Poland's laws, but I'm pretty sure that's not illegal.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Reading a few articles, and looking at the pictures, I find it highly disturbing and it makes me feel sick. The horse was, as far as we've been told: old in years, ailing in health, and put down humanely; later to be consumed and I hope not a part of it wasted. As much as I don't at all agree with what they did to it the after it's death, animal corpse desecration isn't a crime.I know there are more horrible things that happen to animals out there while they are in-fact, still alive. While this is gross and disturbing to me personally; they didn't do anything wrong by law and it would be not be okay to punish them for it.

m3nt1a

Oct 6, 2011
I DONT LIKE IT SO PEOPLE WHO DO IT SHOULD BE IMPRISONED AND/OR KILLED.

-PLEASE USE LESS CAPS. -MOD

EDIT: I was using caps to show how I see people that say things are morally wrong. If you don't like my posts I would suggest doing what I do with information I don't like by ignoring it, or by banning me.

Bek359

Feb 23, 2010
If they put it down humanely, then whatever they do afterwards, as long as they don't fuck it, I don't care.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
That was unhigenical. Other than that, why is she still naked once they got indoors and packing the meat?

Savryc

NAPs, Spooks and Poz. Oh my!
Aug 4, 2011
Trezu said:
how about i kill her her husband sleep inside of him and use his corpse as a bed and pose infront of it?

Humans make me sick

I rekon we should eliminate her get rid of the stupid. she is a terrible person i hope to see her in hell. getting killed over and over like Prometheus
You'd kill a human being for a horse? Pretty twisted mate, I think you need a shrink.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Carsus Tyrell said:
Trezu said:
how about i kill her her husband sleep inside of him and use his corpse as a bed and pose infront of it?

Humans make me sick

I rekon we should eliminate her get rid of the stupid. she is a terrible person i hope to see her in hell. getting killed over and over like Prometheus
You'd kill a human being for a horse? Pretty twisted mate, I think you need a shrink.
Animals are better then humans

at least they have common sense and are more wise in there judgements