Poll: Woman guts horse, takes pictures in it's carcass

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Personally I find it very messed up, disturbing and disgusting. But hey, if she has a thing for going inside a dead horse naked who am I to say she can't do it?

dlsevern

Jan 2, 2011
I see no crime with what they did if they were actually using it for food but taking nude photos in the carcass is pretty screwed up.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
That shits messed up, but taking the pictures shouldn't be illegal, it might be sick, but it's still her right. Killing the horse on the other hand seems like it should be a fine, at least to me, that was uncalled for, and seems like it should qualify as animal abuse.

Savryc

NAPs, Spooks and Poz. Oh my!
Aug 4, 2011
Trezu said:
Carsus Tyrell said:
Trezu said:
how about i kill her her husband sleep inside of him and use his corpse as a bed and pose infront of it?

Humans make me sick

I rekon we should eliminate her get rid of the stupid. she is a terrible person i hope to see her in hell. getting killed over and over like Prometheus
You'd kill a human being for a horse? Pretty twisted mate, I think you need a shrink.
Animals are better then humans

at least they have common sense and are more wise in there judgements
Oh I see, you're one of those people. In what world is extremely basic animal instinct even close to wisdom? Methinks you should lay down the book of fairy tales and pick up a science journal. Turns out those wise old owls aren't actually wise! They just have good eyes and like small animals a lot.

VicunaBlue

Feb 8, 2009
UrieHusky said:
Congratulations, you have genuinely made me feel ill by sharing this horrific story with me.
As for your question, it's animal cruelty, the horse was killed for no reason other than pleasure, then had its corpse desecrated, it's sick =/

but that's my opinion, nobody has to share it.
All the animals we kill in first world countries, with the exception of the rare instance of self-defense, we kill for pleasure.

OT: What a weird thing to want pictures of. Morally..... Its a fucking horse, I really don't care what they did to it.

BrassButtons

Nov 17, 2009
Trezu said:
Do you have any understanding of what a non-human predator would have done to that horse? If it was dead before it started getting eaten it would be considered lucky.

OT: what she did creeps me out, but that doesn't make it wrong.

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
It's horrible, disgusting, and I think that the woman is completely sick, but no, it should not be against the law. The animal was killed humanely, and that's that.

If we start outlawing everything that we find repulsive or distasteful, then where do we stop?

/edit
Just found this in the article, "... She posted on the Internet gory photos of herself naked inside a horse that she bought, shot, gutted, posed naked inside of, and ultimately ate."

It reads like she bought it for the sole purpose of killing it so as to model inside of it. While that might be legal, it's utterly fucking horrible, and completely depraved.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
I don't think it should specifically be a crime besides animal abuse, but people who do shit like this should be commissioned into mental institutions. People who do this kind of stuff cannot be all there.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
it not from what read it's not really a crime but

"Reached by phone yesterday Lottin refused to comment other than saying she doesn't understand what all the fuss is about and that the reason she did what she did was "just spontaneous.""
and it was influenced by star wars

"Lottin reportedly told investigators that they wanted to humanely kill the horse and eat it ? and she wanted to feel what it would be like to be inside the dead horse."

the animal was killed humanely to be eaten. ok no issues there
but want to feel what it's like inside a dead horse is strange
the reasoning for doing that is weird as hell; she must be crazy for that thought to even cross her mind and even crazier for actually doing it. but what ever it's her life and who am i to say see does not have a right to "feel what it would be like to be inside the dead horse" while nude as weird as it may be

binnsyboy said:
The real disturbing part to this is that someone, somewhere has/will masturbate to those pictures...

*vomits*
that is the way the internet works

adderseal

Nov 20, 2009
Errr...it's definitely not a normal thing to do. But if the horse was killed humanely/died of natural causes it's not actually illegal.

The Last Parade

Apr 24, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Why should it be a crime?

Animal abuse is already a crime.
Ding ding!

We have a winner!

This kind of thread is very similiar to the Chinese toddler one.

I haven for outraged individuals to be outraged about something or other...
Only problem is that the horse broke it's leg ( which it cant live from bc of it's digestive system keeping it standing) so it had to be put down, they did something pretty wierd but they also plan to cut it up for meat, I dont see why it should be criminal and it's not animal abuse if it's dead and there's a minor interruption to harvesting the meat

daemon37

Oct 14, 2009
If a man were to kill another man, he should be punished for murder.

If a man were to kill another man and then chop him up and roll around in the bits, he should only be punished for murder. He should not be punished for having extremely bizarre hobbies.

These two crimes are equivalent in my opinion. A man has died.

/thread

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
Blablahb said:
"Jasha Lottin says she can't understand why people are so interested in why she bought a horse, killed it, gutted it, then posed naked for photos inside the carcass and posted them on the Internet."

Gosh, maybe because she and her boyfriend are positively deranged. If you kill animals just for fun and play around with their guts, it should be considered to have them examined. What's a defenseless horse today may be your children tomorrow.
"Lottin reportedly told investigators that they wanted to humanely kill the horse and eat it - and she wanted to feel what it would be like to be inside the dead horse." <--from one the 3 articles

just to correct you it was not kill for fun but for food which makes a diffrence but it does not exuse the wanting to feel what it would be like to be inside the dead horse

on top of that the horse had apparently been scheduled to be euthanized any

the first part of the quote i have nothing agents at least they made good use of the meat instead of just throwing it out

but second part is weird as fuck so say the least and i can't understand how that can ever cross any one mind and then actually go though with it. i conclude they have to be crazy but i guess the horse was already dead so it really does not matter but then again i am not a animal rights person. in fact i think peta is a bunch of nut jobs almost as crazy if not crazier then this girl.
over all it seems legal to me but still very strange

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
BrassButtons said:
Trezu said:
Do you have any understanding of what a non-human predator would have done to that horse? If it was dead before it started getting eaten it would be considered lucky.

OT: what she did creeps me out, but that doesn't make it wrong.
A non human predator don't kill for joy and for jollies they do it for there own survival. At least a non human predator gives respect to a dead animal, sure they kill it violently but They do it for there survival not for sheer pride and jollies.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Carsus Tyrell said:
Trezu said:
Carsus Tyrell said:
Trezu said:
how about i kill her her husband sleep inside of him and use his corpse as a bed and pose infront of it?

Humans make me sick

I rekon we should eliminate her get rid of the stupid. she is a terrible person i hope to see her in hell. getting killed over and over like Prometheus
You'd kill a human being for a horse? Pretty twisted mate, I think you need a shrink.

at least they have common sense and are more wise in there judgements
Oh I see, you're one of those people. In what world is extremely basic animal instinct even close to wisdom? Methinks you should lay down the book of fairy tales and pick up a science journal. Turns out those wise old owls aren't actually wise! They just have good eyes and like small animals a lot.
Wolves are a prime example of wisdom of basic animal instinct. They show nobility and wisdom,the kind old owls may strike a animal but do they do it for fun?

No they do it for there survival not because they think it would be fun.

A wolf would only attack if u invaded there territory, attacked them they wouldn't attack you for sheer fun of it and jollies neither would they show there kill to there pack mates.