Poll: Worst Weapon Against a Zombie

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Okay theres always a thread about Best Weapons right so why not worst weapons like using a cd to shove down the Zombies Mouth its not a good idea but it's Effective.

tell me how you would use 'The Weapons' in the poll section or pick your own.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
The T-Virus.

Either it doesn't affect them at all or it makes them even stronger

BUT you can use it on yourself and turn into a nemesis to kill those bitches!

Downside is, now you're kinda fucked if you had plans to keep on living as a human.

Gunner 51

Jun 21, 2009
Using your fists while wearing boxing gloves. Now that'd be blooming useless.

Oskar K

Feb 21, 2010
if you post about it on twitter.. at least other people can read bout it and be warned before the zombies get to their place...

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
In all cases, it depends on the size of the object in question. Except for the batteries in which case quantity is important (Drop a binload on them).

f0re1gn

DON'T PANIC
Jan 21, 2009
A Brain Cannon.

Actually, it'd probably be one of the most effective weapons for distracting them)

Arcanite Ripper

May 1, 2010
damocles23 said:
Cd's or Vinyl records(a cookie if you got the reference).
It's a toss-up between Shaun of the Dead or Dead Rising. Om nom nom...

OT: Kleenex's wouldn't be very handy against the undead, but at least their mouths would be clean from all of that dried blood from their victims.

If we can't stop them, we can at least make them look presentable.

kwagamon

Jun 24, 2010
Believe it or not, a chainsaw. Think about it. A chainsaw kills only one at a time, in close combat, AND makes more noise than a gun, thus attracting more than you wind up killing. Plus, chainsaws use fuel quick enough that you're likely to run out before you've killed much.

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010
kwagamon said:
Believe it or not, a chainsaw. Think about it. A chainsaw kills only one at a time, in close combat, AND makes more noise than a gun, thus attracting more than you wind up killing. Plus, chainsaws use fuel quick enough that you're likely to run out before you've killed much.
I second this, also the chains on chainsaws break easily and have to be changed nearly all the time

Lacsapix

Apr 16, 2010
A gun that doesn't fire, only a piece of paper with the words "Boom" come out the end of the barrel.

breakyoudown

Aug 1, 2010
A book. Its soft and it can't hurt them. Even if you read it to them they wont listen. They wouldn't understand

Sound. Best case scenario you blast music that is at damaging levels after and extended period of time. Do the zombies even care? I mean its not like they need it. They have garbage hearing to begin with. Someone usually has to make a loud noise for them to be curious anyway.

A hoop. What the fuck are you doing trying to kill a zombie with a hoop? There is absolutely no upsides to this shit. Are you seriously going to wrap it around them and then try to pull? I mean at this point they can just grab you. The best thing you can do with this is hook it onto the ceiling and use it to preform a swinging kick. Hoops? Unbelievable...

Water. They are nowhere near interested in hydration. I don't know if I've ever seen a someone hold a zombies head in a tub until they drown. This is probably the best weapon so far

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Throwing tomato sauce at them could be useful if all the zombies have OCD. They'd have to go home and clean all their clothes before they come to attack you.
In all other cases, it'd probably just make them angry.

Daestar

Jul 11, 2010
Here's how it's done. You take the triple A batteries, yah? Then you wrap them in a gasoline soaked cloth. Take a match and set the batteries down. Light the match and then drop it and run like there's about to be an explosion via battery acid....which there will be. Or it will catch fire like "Fwoosh" which is cool too, but not the desired effect.