Poll: Would they miss you if you were gone?

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
The obvious, which has been stated by pretty much everyone here with a sliver of common sense, is that my family will miss me. I have a handful of friends who would likely miss me for maybe up to a year, but I'm not really close to anyone beyond my blood.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Nope. Hell, only family would even know, and they would only be obligated to care.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Hell yes. I have many family members and many, many mates. True mates. In fact, from the amount of people I know and keep in contact with, I'd say my funeral would have at least a hundred or more people at it.

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
I've been away from family and anyone else who would care for long enough now that no, I don't think anyone would miss me any more than they already would have by now. I've been effectively out of their lives for long enough that I may as well be dead for the amount of contact we maintain. Living on a completely different continent from everyone who would care about you kind of does that. In fact, if I died, I wonder how long it would take anyone to even notice.

Exmigrant

May 19, 2010
Believe it or not i've put much thought into this, and as a result this has caused me to resist the urge of suicide many a time. i feel that my death, would cause too much of a burden for others that I feel worse and yet I still just struggle through whatever i'm dealing with.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
My friends would for sure. right now, i'm the "leader" of the group, and they've gotten pretty used to the set up.

Other then that... I'd like to think some people would.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
I would be, by a few people. My family, friends, and girlfriend. I used to have a lot more friends that possibly would have cared, but in recent years I've kind of stopped wanting to be around people as much. I used to be such a social-bunny too...

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Probably not. I'm not exactly a social butterfly so I don't have any friends and I tend to blend into the scenery a lot and go unnoticed.

The only people who'll miss me will probably be my Family, but I assume that doesn't count as it's probably a given for most people.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
some would. all my family/friends live in different areas, the only exception being my mum. she would miss me but i only get to see my friends and family when we can organise a visit every now and then so they would miss me but probably not as much as if we all lived close together

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
How many topics have you made in the past like hour?

On Topic: They might miss me for a while, then I'll unfortunatly be forgotten. I have yet to do anything significant.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
I'm pretty sure most would. I'm one of the more charismatic individuals that most of the people I've met have come across, not to mention I (apparently) have some rather quirky and unforgettable mannerisms.

Not to slap my own bass, but I'm sure that me randomly turning up dead or missing would ruin a few people's days.

Potassium

Aug 18, 2011
I do go through the occasional dark period in which I'm convinced that I wouldn't be missed, but those are just brief stints, I'm pretty sure someone would take notice :p!

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
My family probably would. The ones I live with, anyway.
I doubt many of my friends would. They might at first, but I don't think I'm so important to any of them that I'll be missed long-term.