Poll: Would you be offended by this GT

Shampoo Ninja

Oct 13, 2009
Personally, I think the GT is offensive. But the kids were some of the dumbest tards I've ever heard.

The worst part is I think I go to school with them -.-"

irishdelinquent

Jan 29, 2008
lol that's awesome. I love how all the "offended" parties were referring to the player as:

- a Jew
- a retard
- a ******.

Ironic much?

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
I salute Jesus Died LoL for exposing the hypocrisy of the XBL fan base. So he makes a name that offends them and their response is to call him a Jew, a ****** and assault his right to free speech... if only they knew what irony meant

fer-sure

Mar 18, 2009
oh come on really? i'm catholic, i don't find it offensive, it did crack me up a bit and gave me a bit of the giggles but please, offensive it is not.
That has got to be one of the tamer gamer tags out there, theres a whole clan on the ps3 network with hitler in their names, no one really takes offense, maybe theres a jewish guy/girl out there (on a side note, can jewish people play games?? anyone know? i mean, probably not orthodox but what about reform??) who cares, but i find that really unlikely.
I find it hard to believe that people would really be overtly offended by that gamer tag, peoples religious sensitivity and sense of political correctness is starting to get old real quick.
If i made mine "Buddha_has_elephant_ears_LOL" i doubt it'd get the same reaction, even from buddhists.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
i actually think thats the most stupid thing i have ever seing as a gametarg

well, except for the "I AM JESUS" one, but it was funny because my friend´s name IS JESUS (its a really common name in Mexico)

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
Did he get banned for it?
I'm kind of sick of people being censored just because of other people's religions.
Why can't I sensor religious people? I neither believe or care what they spew at me about why homosexuals are going to hell or how abortion is evil.

If people are allowed to say that 9/11 and soldiers dieing is because of a vengeful, homo-hating god, without being censored, then something as small as this should be allowed.

Captain_Caveman

Mar 21, 2009
keybird said:
I wouldn't be but it was worth a good laugh. [http://technology.todaysbigthing.com/2009/10/13]

That might be because I am an Athesiast though.
u spelled it wrong.
also, if god does exist he isn't controlling ppl like they're RC cars. ppl have free will.

atheism, just like evangelicalism; is a belief that's founded in claiming to know the unknowable.

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
fer-sure said:
oh come on really? i'm catholic, i don't find it offensive, it did crack me up a bit and gave me a bit of the giggles but please, offensive it is not.
That has got to be one of the tamer gamer tags out there, theres a whole clan on the ps3 network with hitler in their names, no one really takes offense, maybe theres a jewish guy/girl out there (on a side note, can jewish people play games?? anyone know? i mean, probably not orthodox but what about reform??) who cares, but i find that really unlikely.
I find it hard to believe that people would really be overtly offended by that gamer tag, peoples religious sensitivity and sense of political correctness is starting to get old real quick.
If i made mine "Buddha_has_elephant_ears_LOL" i doubt it'd get the same reaction, even from buddhists.
It's because buddhist people are a lot less stupid when it comes to religious matters: like how they're happy their sister/brother converted to christianity for their spouse or something like that.

Captain_Caveman

Mar 21, 2009
firedfns13 said:
Did he get banned for it?
I'm kind of sick of people being censored just because of other people's religions.
Why can't I sensor religious people? I neither believe or care what they spew at me about why homosexuals are going to hell or how abortion is evil.

If people are allowed to say that 9/11 and soldiers dieing is because of a vengeful, homo-hating god, without being censored, then something as small as this should be allowed.
people who say things like that ARE banned. you have to report them first. if enough ppl report them then their voice gets recorded & reviewed in the future. then they get banned. if you don't report them then don't complain about it.

also read the ToS. names involving religion are not allowed. it wouldnt matter if it was BhuddasRetarded either. this is something that can be easily verified so should be banned.

Iskenator67

Dec 12, 2008
My Comfy Chair
Country
United States
I support his Gamertag for expressing free speech. I too am an Atheist and find his Gamertag to be hilarious.

"When a man ceases to believe in God, he does not believe in nothing, he believes in everything.
-G.K. Chesterton

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
I laughed harder than I have ever laughed in my whole life.

"Jesus isn't dead" said by 2 people in that video.

Shows how much they know about Christianity.

I'm not really offended because I am atheiest.

Bofore13

Feb 3, 2009
I love LOVE how they wound up saying "Fuck you Jesus" but the best one was "He's not dead you retard" lol

Boron00 said:
Atheism is the only way to go!!!!

That video is the reason I don't play on the Xbox, it is full of 11 year old kids and rednecks that can't take a joke. Well I guess the few ppl that took it for what it is, a joke, don't deserve to be made fun of, maybe we can save their souls from the Xbox, AMEN.
I agree, The majority of Halo 3 players are, horrible people that probably do not deserve, even the air that trees produce. The most horrible thing that I have been called a fag for is, and get this, not having my mic in. Yes really. And the reason that it was unplugged was because of the person that said that comment because he was a screamer, just non-stop screaming the whole game. Also people are just idiots, my gamertag (Bofore)has made many people think that I am an idiot because they feel that all gamertags NEED to mean something. Sure a serial code is pretty horrible, like (b3ui4gr7) an actual gamertag I found, is probably on is hundredth banned gamertag due to the above reasons.

Atheist for the win I mean what are you gonna do insult my beliefs? I think not, or maybe tell me that I'm goinn to hell, again not gonna work.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
I would be mildly offended (probably say he's an asshole, but that's about it.) I mean, come on, that is going a bit too far.

digipinky75910

Aug 25, 2009
Country
us
1- I find it surprising there are so many religious types on freakin Halo of all things.
2-The guy's obviously cruising to be smacked down, but I'm actually a little more concerned with the reactions of the people gunning for him.
3-Calm down people, There's a lot worse assholes than that in the world.