Poll: Would you be offended by this GT

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
I wouldn't be but it was worth a good laugh. [http://technology.todaysbigthing.com/2009/10/13]

That might be because I am an Athesiast though.

Curtmiester

Jan 13, 2009
Not really, but I hate religion to begin with. I can see why people are mad. To some it's like punching their hero then telling them they're stupid for liking him.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
It doesn't offend me, personally, but I still don't think that kind of gamertag is appropriate. It's antagonistic, plain and simple.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
I... Wow. So he's a dickhead who wanted to get a rise out of people, and succeeded. Good for him, I guess?

The only thing that offended me about this video was the "LOL" at the end of his name. That pisses me off enough in forums and in chat boxes, as a GamerTag? That's fucking stupid.

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
All of the less creative insults on that were made by people with southern accents. Twas a fun time

azncutthroat

May 13, 2009
I salute Jesus Died LOL. I despise censorship and support free speech. If people can print God[expletive] (basically using the Lord's name in vain, expressively prohibited by the 10 Commandments) in any type of literature and get away with it, I don't see why Jesus Died LOL is so bad.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Faith in Humanity falling seriously the hick accents on most of the brainwashed Christian kids were hilarious also the fact that they used "jew" as an insult and Jesus was Jewish and is this seriously what Jesus would've done if he had been the one playing Halo and saw the Gamertag no he would have turned the other cheek. I'm Agnostic and I know more about Christianity than these so called "Christian" hicks thats sad.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
I find it offensive that people think he's a Jew because of his GT name. I'll fucking find these idiots and set them staight.

Carbonhunter

Sep 24, 2009
I think more people would be Christian if it weren't for how fanatical some people can be, it's two words and a cyber laugh, how by Satan's silken undies could anybody get offended by it???
Those voices in the video are the reason so many people have died in religeous wars, I'm more offended by them to be honest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars

Anybody not feeling sick by the amount of death by the end of the wiki link needs their head examining.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
ejb626 said:
Faith in Humanity falling seriously the hick accents on most of the brainwashed Christian kids were hilarious also the fact that they used "jew" as an insult and Jesus was Jewish and is this seriously what Jesus would've done if he had been the one playing Halo and saw the Gamertag no he would have turned the other cheek. I'm Agnostic and I know more about Christianity than these so called "Christian" hicks thats sad.
I think it's sad that someone could lose faith in humanity over statements uttered on Xbox Live, of all places.

People throw away their faith in humanity all the time for trivial reasons. That statement has little impact now.

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
MercurySteam said:
I find it offensive that people think he's a Jew because of his GT name. I'll fucking find these idiots and set them staight.
Yeah, you teach them a lesson