Poll: Would you be offended by this GT

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
Thank you for showing me this video, was hilarious. "I wanna know why Jesus Died LOL thinks it's lol at the end... it's more like sad face."

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
I wouldn't be offended, frankly I think it's rather pathetic people still react like that...

£50 says those were mostly southern Americans.

And...Jew? What?

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Now, I'm sort of religious, but I think these guys are a bit too defensive, they've got to learn that people are just not going to have the same opinions and learn to live with Freedom of Speech.

That, or going to have to deal learn to deal with Trolls...

Edit: Also, I think it's pointless to defend your religion if your going to use another religion as an insult...

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
keybird said:
MercurySteam said:
I find it offensive that people think he's a Jew because of his GT name. I'll fucking find these idiots and set them staight.
Yeah, you teach them a lesson
Damn straight, friggin rednecks.........

MR T3D

Feb 21, 2009
"Dude, your gamertag is pretty cool"
I thoughly respect this person.
I want to emulate him.

azncutthroat

May 13, 2009
Carbonhunter said:
I think more people would be Christian if it weren't for how fanatical some people can be, it's two words and a cyber laugh, how by Satan's silken undies could anybody get offended by it???
Those voices in the video are the reason so many people have died in religeous wars, I'm more offended by them to be honest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars

Anybody not feeling sick by the amount of death by the end of the wiki link needs their head examining.
For all that is holy, please don't start this shit in this forum.

duckfi8

Jan 21, 2009
keybird said:
I wouldn't be but it was worth a good laugh. [http://technology.todaysbigthing.com/2009/10/13]

That might be because I am an Athesiast though.
wow people really hate u lawl

Zetona

Dec 20, 2008
ZombieGenesis said:
I wouldn't be offended, frankly I think it's rather pathetic people still react like that...

£50 says those were mostly southern Americans.

And...Jew? What?
Southern and Midwestern by accents.

Someone less Daoist than I am would point out the irony in a bunch of young, possibly pre-pubescent, probably God-fearing Christian boys vehemently cursing out Jesus Died LOL while playing Halo. But I avoid conflict whenever possible.

Also, I love the acknowledgment of Rocktober, but that's off topic and only relates to the date line.

Carbonhunter

Sep 24, 2009
azncutthroat said:
Carbonhunter said:
I think more people would be Christian if it weren't for how fanatical some people can be, it's two words and a cyber laugh, how by Satan's silken undies could anybody get offended by it???
Those voices in the video are the reason so many people have died in religeous wars, I'm more offended by them to be honest.

Anybody not feeling sick by the amount of death by the end of the wiki link needs their head examining.
Uh oh... must not write posts this late at night, azncutthroat your right, this was a bit heavy lol

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
Wat?
This is LIVE
Where 10 year olds say "I AM GONNA SHOOT YOU JEWWWWWWW!!1!!1!1"
Hell, one person even said that exactly.
But like I said, it's LIVE.
Nuff.

Boron00

May 31, 2009
Atheism is the only way to go!!!!

That video is the reason I don't play on the Xbox, it is full of 11 year old kids and rednecks that can't take a joke. Well I guess the few ppl that took it for what it is, a joke, don't deserve to be made fun of, maybe we can save their souls from the Xbox, AMEN.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
The idiots who find his name are MUCH more offensive than him... Truly hilarious, though. Good thing LOL has a sense of humor.

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
Boron00 said:
Atheism is the only way to go!!!!

That video is the reason I don't play on the Xbox, it is full of 11 year old kids and rednecks that can't take a joke. Well I guess the few ppl that took it for what it is, a joke, don't deserve to be made fun of, maybe we can save their souls from the Xbox, AMEN.
Dare to dream

azncutthroat

May 13, 2009
Carbonhunter said:
azncutthroat said:
Carbonhunter said:

Uh oh... must not write posts this late at night, azncutthroat your right, this was a bit heavy lol
Personally I'm just tired of people arguing over religion.

But if you want to start some trouble in the Church of Ass Kissing Mods, then I'm right behind you ('cause I do rim shots. XD)!

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
Wow, some ass who just wants to anger people. VERY original.

The world would probably be better if people wouldn't intensionally TRY to insult other people, especially people who just want to chill out with some video games and have a nice time.

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
GreyWolf257 said:

The world would probably be better if people wouldn't intensionally TRY to insult other people, especially people who just want to chill out with some video games and have a nice time.
So, you were offended by his GT.

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
GreyWolf257 said:

And call people with random GTs Jew.
That is kewl too.