Poll: Would you be offended by this GT

Upturned Walrus

Jun 15, 2009
thats fucking epic I want to thank Jesus Died LOL for making that video I was pissing myself the whole video. But no I would not be offended by that Gamertag after all it's just a GT.

Upturned Walrus

Jun 15, 2009
blanksmyname said:
Though I didn't personally find it offensive, it's easy to see why people would take offense. However I did take offense to them using the word "jew" as a derogatory despite the fact that I'm not one.

Also, there was one guy who called him a retard, saying that Jesus isn't dead. I'd assume he'd be refering to Jesus's resurection and then buggering off to heaven while he was still alive. The thing is, the gamertag doesn't say that Jesus is dead, but that Jesus died. Which he did.
You make good point's there and I was the same about the whole "jew" stuff I feel the same as you it is a derogatory term and I think most Jews would be offended by those christians calling the guy a "jew".

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
It's not offensive. I just really don't care what names are.

Hated that message at the end. Stupid kid had to fill in the blanks with some "naughty" words.

IAmWright777

Sep 25, 2009
ejb626 said:
Faith in Humanity falling seriously the hick accents on most of the brainwashed Christian kids were hilarious also the fact that they used "jew" as an insult and Jesus was Jewish and is this seriously what Jesus would've done if he had been the one playing Halo and saw the Gamertag no he would have turned the other cheek. I'm Agnostic and I know more about Christianity than these so called "Christian" hicks thats sad.
Yeah, it kind of makes me ashamed to be southern. I am Christian, and was I offended? A little, but I can still see the humor in people's reactions. I do feel that my fellow hicks throwing out the word "jew" as an insult could be considered offensive, but it also doesn't seem to have a place there. This just shows you what Xbox Live does to people.
azncutthroat said:
I salute Jesus Died LOL. I despise censorship and support free speech. If people can print God[expletive] (basically using the Lord's name in vain, expressively prohibited by the 10 Commandments) in any type of literature and get away with it, I don't see why Jesus Died LOL is so bad.
I think free speech is great and all, but.... free speech used to anger or offend others to see what kind of reaction reflects his poor character. Also, printing God doesn't actually violate the 10 Commandments because that is not the name they are referencing with they say not to use the Lord's name in vain.
OT: to get back on track, even if I was really offended, why bother? It's brought about through the internet, so it's not like I could do anything about it

Ariosona

Jul 16, 2009
The little 12 year old in the voice message was the best part.
I don't think he's allowed to swear offline so he just spams it online, he also ran out of things to say near the end, so all it was was "CHANGE UR NAME MR OFFENSE MAN" xDD

CargoHold

Sep 16, 2009
It's not picking on anyone really. I mean, what about the Jesus Lol memes?

"Yeah but he died for you."
"He died becaus,e uh, God ate him."

Haha.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Bill Hicks said it best when he offended some Christians and they confronted him after the show.

'Hey! Mr Funnyman! We don't like what you were saying about Jesus, our Lord!'
'So..Forgive me.'

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
NOOOOO!!! You have spoiled the whole bible for me! I was sooo close to the ending! And now you just spoiled it...
/retardo

Nah... I have a hard time getting offended.

gRiM_rEaPeRsco

Jun 11, 2008
LOL some people on that video are so retarded "Jesus died l-o-l? why the l-o-l? shouldnt it be jesus died sad face?"

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
I had a good laugh about those morons in the lobby. "Oooh, I'mma report you!!111"

I have to admit it, I did chuckle when I read your GT. But religion itself is even funnier.

Anyway, I can bet that this topic soon will be annihilated.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
This has probably been said verbatim, but:

The most offensive people are the one's complaining about him. o_O

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
HA, this is hilarious! You have to be rather dense to take offence to that. Oh stupidity has brightened my day. :D

Rob Shogun

Sep 17, 2008
StarStruckStrumpets said:
Did somebody in that video say that "Jesus died because God ate him?"
Yes, Yes they did and thats the part I laughed at most.

It makes me glad that I dont play Halo anymore if that is what the community is like a friend of mine has one that is pretty much "religion kills" and he's never had any shit for it on either COD4 or GOW2 when I've played with him

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Well that is full of hypocrisy.People calling that gamertag offensive.And then they call him a jew,like being a jew is a bad thing.