Poll: Would you become the new Grim Reaper?

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
O.K you're walking down the street one day when ALL OF A SUDDEN YOUR HIT BY A SPEEDING BUS! You're laying on the pavemnt on the brink of death when you're approached by a man in a long overcoat. He goes on about how he is in need of a "replacement" and you soon find out he is the grim reaper. So he offers you a propistion.

Become the new angel of death which comes with:
-Increased Strength
-Increased Speed
-Increased Mental Capacity
-Inivisibility
-Shape-Shifting
-Intagability(Walk through walls)

Though becoming the angel of death would meen instaly knowing when all your loved ones would die and the way they would meet their demise. You would also cause the person you are "reaping" pain beyond belief. You would also share their pain and their death permantley ecched into your mind forever. You are also able to walk among the dead as well as the living.

Or you could just return back to life just the way you were.

So I ask you now do you become Death?

Frequen-Z

Resident Batman fanatic.
Apr 22, 2009
Pass up the chance to become a God? I'd take that offer in a heartbeat.

Xylis

Nov 19, 2009
I don't think I have the lack of morals to be able to become a reaper. And by the way, why the hell would he want me?

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
So I get to stay with the people I love for eternity (in life or death) AND I get to become Death itself? Where's the downside again?

Sign me up.

Monstrion

Apr 27, 2010
Hell no, do you know how many people die every second? Heapload of work for all eternity.... screw that...

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Shockolate said:
Hmmmmm. I'm terrified of death....so I become death itself.....

Fuck it, why not.
Indeed sir, I feel the same way. Become what you fear. Also it would be nice to joke about death without feeling guilty, if your not the pun the guy you just pulled from under the bus will be.

yoda3d2

Feb 13, 2010
well considering you would have to instalanialationismly teleport to every dying person to releive them from there body i would pass it up just because i would have better things to do then teleport every five seconds to a dead person

Dreyan

Aug 12, 2009
has somebody been reading terry pratchett's mort by any chance? or reaper man?

CloudKiller

Rather Irritated Mage
Jun 30, 2008
Yeah, I'd take the offer, becoming the most badass angal of them all is just too sweet of a position to give up.

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
PunkRex said:
Rarhnor said:
I have too much honor, to take a life without reason.
But you wouldnt do it without reason, thats not the point.
There is a difference between "prepared to die" and "[it's your] time to die". There is no moral reason in taking a life, because you "have to". No moral, no honor.

You have much to learn, young one.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
Seems like a lot of work.

Still, in what other job could you make such an impact with a sit-down strike?

Also, I'd be doing something for the kids.