Poll: Would you change your gender?

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, but it would (almost) certainly be a temporary thing, just in order to have the experience for a while, see how things are different.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I'm sure I'm not the only one to point this out....

Seeing as I'm a tomboy & don't like girly things or get along well with other women, I could do fine with a sex change, if that's what you were asking.

Jenvas1306

May 1, 2012
of course OP means the genie would change your sex, if it would just change your gender you'd just switch between trans and cis.
Changing sex, I have close enough experiances to say I prefer a female body.

Peeing while standing is overrated and none ever mentions that when your 'tubes' aren't longer and curved you wont have rests staying in them and you can pee faster and more effective, which is neat as a gamer.

Lots of people here who'd like to see how it is for a month might also understand what its like to be trans then.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
I don't suppose I can add a third option - pass the genie's favour/wish to someone who actually wants to be the other gender?

If it was temporary, sure. Just for the experience. It'd be interesting to see how the other half lives.

If it was permanent, no thank you. I'm comfortable being female. I'd also really miss my boobs and my figure.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
What gender?

Given the description you're talking about sex, not gender.

Sex? I'd give it a try, switching back after a bit.

As for gender? I hold to the idea I don't have one so changing it would be ineffective.

Angelowl

Feb 8, 2013
MarsAtlas said:
VanQ said:
Women naturally produce testosterone in their bodies. It is produced in their ovaries and is necessary for them to both function in day to day life and to be able to give birth to male children. So theoretically it is possible for a woman to produce enough testosterone to have an erection.
Cis women can produce testosterone, but generally not enough testosterone on a consistent basis to get and maintain an erection, but regardless, well, they don't have phalluses to get erect in the first place[footnote]Unless they get a fuckton of testosterone in their body, but thats a whole different tangent and thats not really functional for penetrative purposes. Basically the clitoris elongates, happens sometimes to trans men taking testosterone and cis women using testosterone aids, typically steroids, to build muscle. Its not really usable for penetrative intercourse though.[/footnote]. Trans women, due to the use of testosterone blockers, actually often have less testosterone in their bodies than cis women do, so its more or less impossible without the aids unless they choose to stop using their testosterone blocker days, if not weeks in advance, and thats only if they still have their testes.
Actually, I had no problems getting or maintaining an erection back when I had a penis. It was slightly less erect and slightly less persistent but it certainly was uncomfortable enough when tucking and being horny. I would have preferred to not have it as it weirded me out a fair bit. Reminds me, I was supposed to get my testosterone back when I went off my hormones for my operation, didn't happen. Seems like my body does nothing the way it is supposed to.

Rabbitboy

Apr 11, 2014
likalaruku said:
I'm sure I'm not the only one to point this out....

Seeing as I'm a tomboy & don't like girly things or get along well with other women, I could do fine with a sex change, if that's what you were asking.
I didn't know there was a difference. In Dutch the word for gender "geslacht" is also used to refer to sex (but not for intercourse which is "seks") and we say "geslachtsveranderingoperatie" instead of sex change operation.

DocJ

What am I doing here?
Jun 3, 2014
I've always felt I have a few feminine tendencies, but I'm still definitely male. I mean, given the chance I would try it. And then make a choice on which I liked more. I think I would enjoy either sex really. It's just I was dealt the hand where I'm a guy.

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
FirstNameLastName said:
MarsAtlas said:
FirstNameLastName said:
But being female basically answers the question for me, and the answer is "no fucking way".
Actually because egg donation comes with health risks, they're far less common, increasing their overall value and making egg donation somewhat lucrative.
I'm not very knowledgeable about that sort of thing. Is there a way for a female to have a biological child without it growing inside her?
Yes, it's called surrogacy, a third party carries the child to term but is not it's biological parent. they generally use In vitro fertilisation to conceive the child but the embryo/s are implanted not in to the mother but the surrogate.

Sould1n

Jan 23, 2011
Hmm, that's a tough one to say. I'd certainly be curious enough to try being female for a month, but whether I'd want to stay that way would all depend on the experience itself. I don't feel I'd have a preference of being either male or female, but as I've never experienced the latter, I can't say for certain whether I'd actually enjoy being female over being male or find it worse being female than being male. I can only assume that I would not mind either way.

So to satisfy my curiosity, but to not leap ahead to a conclusion I am unsure of the answer to, I'll stick to saying I'd try being female as a temporary matter in this scenario.

MrFalconfly

Sep 5, 2011
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Temporarily.

Just long enough to masturbate.

Also lesbians.
I'd extend the period a bit.

Think of all the free drinks at the bar.

But yeah, still temporarily.

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
Yes, I'd do it. I've never really identified as male or female, ideally I could switch between the two at ease. Shame it's a one time thing although it does have the perk of altering reality so people think it's always been that way, it would be good not having to deal with all that awkwardness. So sure, sign me up. Always have a month if I change my mind.

Gamer87

Nov 22, 2013
Sure, I'd try it for a month. I'm a CIS woman but I'm sure I would make a good-looking man :p And it would be interesting trying out penis stuff. Having male genitalia seems a bit unpractical to be honest, but have to try the sex, the peeing standing up etcetera.

Also, the cosplay opportunities!!! :D
Most cool or interesting characters in the games and films I like happen to be male.

EDIT: I want a beard!

Ihateregistering1

Mar 30, 2011
Sure, why not? I mean, it's only for 30 days at max, and if I don't like it I can go back and have the Genie change me back to my old self. It would be worth it just to see how things really are from the other side. Plus I'm curious to know what it feels like to have boobs and never have to pay cover charges.

Rabbitboy said:
...and possibly giving birth to a child.
How would you get pregnant, go through the entire pregnancy, and give birth in 30 days?

Rabbitboy

Apr 11, 2014
Ihateregistering1 said:
Rabbitboy said:
...and possibly giving birth to a child.
How would you get pregnant, go through the entire pregnancy, and give birth in 30 days?
You would give birth after 9 months if you haven't changed back obviously.