Poll: Would you change your sexuality?

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
No, I wouldn't. My heterosexuality is a part of me.

Though it could be interesting to change for just one day.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I'm heterosexual and wouldn't change a thing about it. I give thanks to Venus for her wondrous creations.

Though I admit, asexuality would certainly remove a major complicating factor from my social life.

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
SaviourSeph said:
theriddlen said:
Im normal person and i'm happy with it.
That's nice, but what's your sexuality? (PROTIP: heteronormativity fails)

Queer here, and no desire to change.
Ask yourself what the definition of normal is and really think about it. First off, normal is overrated, so don't associate if you can. Secondly, now please don't take this the wrong way, homosexuality is not typical and consequently not normal.

Just so you know, accepting this fact does not change your rights or your standing in life but disagreeing with it essentially means your fighting a dictionary.

Although now that I think about, does heterosexuality constitute a "normal person"? Hmmm...

l3lazec

Oct 3, 2010
Voted bi

IMO, ideally if you can get along with someone and connect with that person then it shouldn't matter what there gender is. If I find a person who gets me better than any other person I've ever met before but had the unfortunate luck to be born the same gender as me, I don't want that standing in my way.

It'll open up more options and I'll be less biased when it comes to talking to people

Rpground

Aug 9, 2009
im not sure,on one hand women have HEAVY downfalls in my catagory,mainly the 1 week every month thing...and the overall bitchyness. but men dont have the bullshit that women come with...though at the same time cant have the good sex (no saying anal is bad,just not into it...) or have children...so there ya go,i guess im comfortable with who i am right now. seeing as im single and living my life quite well. so yep there we go my answer. P:

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
If I took one at least that way I would know what my sexuality was X3

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
Ragsnstitches said:
SaviourSeph said:
theriddlen said:
Im normal person and i'm happy with it.
That's nice, but what's your sexuality? (PROTIP: heteronormativity fails)

Queer here, and no desire to change.
Ask yourself what the definition of normal is and really think about it. First off, normal is overrated, so don't associate if you can. Secondly, now please don't take this the wrong way, homosexuality is not typical and consequently not normal.

Just so you know, accepting this fact does not change your rights or your standing in life but disagreeing with it essentially means your fighting a dictionary.

Although now that I think about, does heterosexuality constitute a "normal person"? Hmmm...
You could say it's an aspect of a normal (average) person but they could be atypical in different areas.

I think typical and atypical would be less vague than normal vs not normal if we are basing it on averages and majorities.

WarpZone

Mar 9, 2008
I can't really say I see the point. Maybe if I could toggle it on and off at will, going from normal to Asexual when I don't need the distraction and back again afterwards. If you could set it so that a specific individual was the only thing you were attracted to, I could see it being marketed as both a date rape drug or a marriage counseling aid.

If you're talking about just changing your sexual orientation from straight to gay and back again, I don't really see the point. Maybe if you were gay and everyone else around you was a bigot it might seem appealing. But the correct move in that situation is to change the bigots. Or at least move to someplace where folks are decent.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
I can see the advantages to being asexual or bisexual, because then you would either not need sex, or you'd settle for any sex. Would I change it? Probably not. I like tits too much.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
I'll stay straight, women are just so damn intoxicating. Though I guess if I had the power to switch they wouldn't be. Never the less I'm happy being me.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
I'm hetro but I would love to be asexual, I could get so much more done and feel a million times less frustrated