Poll: Would you do it with an Alien?

Flauros

Mar 2, 2010
Well, alien could mean so many things. Just randomly running into an unknown alien? No, i dont want to DIE. But if seems ok by other humans, or im assured its safe, then YES. Human relations with aliens DEPENDS on my performance.

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Never say never, if the opportunity arises I will I will decide there and then. Let it never be said that I am not open to new experiences.

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
Abedeus said:
An Alien alien? No.

If it's something like an Asari or a woman-shaped thing - yes. Cross-species viruses don't exist, especially not for viruses from other planets.
Cross species viruses do exist, ever hear of the flu? It spreads between and causes disease in livestock and humans.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Snownine said:
Abedeus said:
An Alien alien? No.

If it's something like an Asari or a woman-shaped thing - yes. Cross-species viruses don't exist, especially not for viruses from other planets.
Cross species viruses do exist, ever hear of the flu? It spreads between and causes disease in livestock and humans.
Well okay, but I was talking more about STDs. Can you give a dog herpes? Or a cow?

Because obviously if an alien is sneezing and coughing and blabling without sense, it's pretty logical to avoid it...

Pyotr Romanov

Jul 8, 2009
slowpoke999 said:
RanD00M said:
Kortney said:
If it was an Asari.
I think that that one goes without saying.Because lets face it.Most of us would do it with an asari.Most of everyone would do it with an asari.
I may be misinformed, but don't Asari's mate differently then we think?
Yes, something with a mind-link, right? They only have one sex too, so it has to be something like that.

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
Abedeus said:
Snownine said:
Abedeus said:
An Alien alien? No.

Well okay, but I was talking more about STDs. Can you give a dog herpes? Or a cow?

Because obviously if an alien is sneezing and coughing and blabling without sense, it's pretty logical to avoid it...
No doubt, alien herpes would surely suck.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
You know, thinking about it... If there's anything Empowered has taught me, it's that alien STDs give you superpowers.

So hell yeah, sign me up!

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
slutmonkey8 said:
yes but only if it has 6 legs... on its head
Is "cephalothorax" clsoe enough to "head" for your purposes? If so, I can beat that specification. Here's something with eight legs on her cephalothorax [http://msucares.com/lawn/garden/msgardens/03/images/030915_200.jpg] ... although only six of them are furry.

distilledfx

Feb 24, 2010
razormint21 said:
Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
^^^ win.

As for me... If it appeared safe, I mean how many opportunities are you gonna get for that? Then again, if it's one of these spider-like species that eat it's mates... I guess it's death by Snu Snu though

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
Jark212 said:
Hell ya, but I would wait, build a meaningful long term relationship. Just take things slowly and learn from and about her culture and teach her about mine, and to observe her to see if she wanted to eat me to nourish the young we would have...

Ether way I'd be the most famous person in the history of humanity...
Pretty much this. An alien would have the same chance as a human. There would need to be e meaningful relationship first.

GreatVladmir

May 25, 2008
If its an asari, drenai or Twe'lek then HELL YES! Who would actually pass up hot blue alien poon? Unless of course its a Na'Vi.

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
Probably yes, but at the same time I'm genre-savvy enough to know what questions to ask, like what exactly the implications of a sexual encounter is in her (it?) culture, what occurs post-coitus (remember, certain species eat their mate) and other queries regarding the biological goings-on to make a risk evaluation.

Though ultimately, even if the answers were less informative than could be considered reassuring, I'd try it. Especially if she was blue.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Koganesaga said:
Omikron009 said:
If they were a classic blue skinned space babe, then probably. I'm not into xenomorphs or anything.
As long as I can keep my penis afterward with no crazy alien herpes or some shit then why not?
Pretty much my response to this scenario