Poll: Would you enjoy the universe if it turned into an anime?

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
Would you enjoy the universe if it turned into an anime? the universe would not just look like an anime, but it would act like an anime, an follow all the rules of anime. for example: every single anime trope would be as real as physics, etc. you get the idea?

let's also discuss what such a universe would entail, and it's rules, limits, or lack thereof.

you might want to take this quiz too:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/121-What-JRPG-Character-Type-Are-You

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
It would probably get very messy after a single day.

Imagine every fight that takes place everywhere in the world in a day being escalated to anime levels. You wouldn't be able to go out without seeing someone blasting someone else out of a window with inexplicable energy beams.

So, yeah. Probably.

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
Doclector said:

Imagine every fight that takes place everywhere in the world in a day being escalated to anime levels. You wouldn't be able to go out without seeing someone blasting someone else out of a window with inexplicable energy beams.

So, yeah. Probably.
yeah, but you'd be really hard to kill.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Haha! I wonder how society will function when 6 out of ten people have a harem...

And at least 1 person in each school is an antihero genius. Also anime blood pressure and quantity dictates that a Blood Cleaning Team would need to be created and maintained everywhere.

Hope there's not too many Gasai Yuno(of Future Diary fame) level Yanderes about, may need to make axes harder to aquire...

Fuck it i'm in

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Oh god, the world would be a scary place. Everyone would have the craziest hair-dos and the ones with the craziest would be the strongest. [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AnimeHair]And don't even [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BuxomIsBetter] start on breasts. [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BoobsOfSteel]

On a more positive note, DigiWorld here I come! *Anime starry eyes. As long as I could escape to there, I wouldn't mind. The real-world would however...

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
If life were like an anime, then highschool would probably be akin to something like River City Ransom.
I take no issue with this.
It's better then sitting through boring old IT Fundamentals because it's a prerequisite for networking. <.<

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
The Wykydtron said:
Haha! I wonder how society will function when 6 out of ten people have a harem...

And at least 1 person in each school is an antihero genius. Also anime blood pressure and quantity dictates that a Blood Cleaning Team would need to be created and maintained everywhere.

Hope there's not too many Gasai Yuno(of Future Diary fame) level Yanderes about, may need to make axes harder to aquire...

Fuck it i'm in
I actually don't know much about anime. all I've really seen was inu yasha, full metal alchemist, digimon, and pokemon.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
CulixCupric said:
Doclector said:

So, yeah. Probably.
yeah, but you'd be really hard to kill.
The property around me wouldn't be. People would perform acts of destruction like they're just making a cup of tea. People would lose ten mobiles a week from dramatically crushing them in their hands. Public transport would be damn near impossible due to buildings on the line. Car insurance would go through the roof, or at least the policies that dare to cover "acts of overpowered teenagers".

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
CulixCupric said:
The Wykydtron said:

Fuck it i'm in
full metal alchemist, digimon, and pokemon.
Hell, you give me the ability to transmute and have a sentient animal buddy, I'll be all for the universe going anime.

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
If it means I get to fight my boss in a battle to the death and insta-abs, count me in lol

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Risingblade said:
Can we still speak English or do we all Have to magically learn Japanese?
If you're English, you have to stick with...dubbing! This does raise a few questions. Digimon is set in Japan and Korea due to dubbing. How does this work?

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
Risingblade said:
you will automatically know it and can speak it fluently.

Nouw said:
Risingblade said:
If you're English, you have to stick with...dubbing! This does raise a few questions. Digimon is set in Japan and Korea due to dubbing. How does this work?
and korean too, and any other languages anime related or spoken in anime.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Risingblade said:
You're allowed to speak English, but it'll sound terrible and won't match up with your mouth ;-)

OT: Given the whackiness of most anime universes, why not? Least I'd never get bored. I'd probably be the perverted comic relief guy.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
JoJoDeathunter said:
You're allowed to speak English, but it'll sound terrible and won't match up with your mouth ;-)
Gimme a hi-five. At least talking will be more interesting xD.

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
JoJoDeathunter said:
I'd probably be the perverted comic relief guy.
and i'd be the mysterious rival, so says this quiz: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/121-What-JRPG-Character-Type-Are-You

Krois

Jun 2, 2011
No, everyone speaks Japanese with subtitle below us everytime we talk. By anime logic, war shouldn't be that bad, everyone heals with bandaid.