Poll: Would you leave the Escapist if Zero Punctuation was discontinued ?

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Blitzwing said:
benzooka said:
I've been here for other stuff. Mainly for the forums.
SnipErlite said:
No - I hardly ever watch it these days actually. I come here mostly for the forums.
SimuLord said:
I rarely watch ZP as it is. I'm pretty much here for the forums at this point.
Outright Villainy said:
I come here the forums, mainly, so that wouldn't change that.
What the hell is so great about the forums here? It?s full of the same pretentious libertarians and art critics that you would find anywhere else on the Internet only with more PC and Valve fan dumb.
The best thing ever are egoistic and condescending people: I just love you them.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Blitzwing said:
Outright Villainy said:
What the hell is so great about the forums here? It?s full of the same pretentious libertarians and art critics that you would find anywhere else on the Internet only with more PC and Valve fan dumb.
Hey, if you don't like it here, you can giiit out.

JackRyan64

May 22, 2010
Of course not. Even if you got rid of Unskippable, Extra Credits and MovieBob's shows I'd still show up for the e-mag.

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
Originally, I just popped in once a week for Zero Punctuation...

But then I learned about a dude named 'Moviebob'.

So, no, even if Yahtzee gets the boot (unlikely), I'd stay.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
No I came to this page because of the forums. I discovered ZP later but I'm still mainly because of the forums here.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
I've been here a while. While Yahtzee's stuff is some of my favourite over here other things have really caught onto me, so I doubt I'd leave.

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
I wouldn't, honestly, although ZP drew me here, I have fallen for many of the other series that are going on and keep coming out so I would stick around. Although I would be saddened that every Wednesday at noon, no matter how many times I refresh, a new ZP wouldn't be up ; ;

Shadu

Nov 10, 2010
Maybe. I mean, I don't know really. I think I would uninetionally stop coming because I post occassionally in a few forums that I see on the side when on the Zero Punctuation page, so that's not a draw for me really. I watch Unskippable occassionaly, and I like ENN well enough and LoadingReadyRun, but the fact is I come here on Wednesdays to look for Zero Punctuation and that's when the others catch my eye. I don't come here for any other reason really.

I wouldn't intentionally leave, but I also wouldn't think about it. I'd just sort of drift away.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Was here before ZP, will be here after ZP. My escapist bookmark does lead me to the ZP vid galleries so i literally come here for, or via ZP but i honestly look forward to threads and news posts much more.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
SomeLameStuff said:
No. Hell no. I find myself looking forwards to Extra Credits more than ZP.
quoted for truth

ZP brought me here, but its hardly keeping me here,
Exrta Credits, The Big Picture, Escape to the Movies, all shows i look forward to more
not to mention the forum part of the escapist

DE619

May 17, 2010
I will say I came here for ZP but I stay for Extra Credits(I followed them on youtube when they first started) and MovieBob(Followed him from The Game Overthinker)

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
No, thats just dumb too. he has a facebook page if you want to watch that stuff.

I dont know why people are overinflating yahtzee's importance. I cant wait till he addresses it and laughs at all you.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
No I wouldn't.
I have my Internet start up facebook and the Escapist when it loads up so if I found out that ZP wasn't runnign I'd just read the threads and watch Extra Credits like I normally do anyway.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
No way in hell, I may have came here for ZP but I stayed here for the community...

I love you guys/girls...

witness51

Oct 17, 2010
I was recommended here by Explosm.net and after I saw every single ZP episode I decided to check out other things. When I saw everything else the sight had to offer I couldn't leave!

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Blitzwing said:
SnipErlite said:
No - I hardly ever watch it these days actually. I come here mostly for the forums.
*shrug* I dunno. I find some funny stuff here, and it's a useful source of tech and video game related news. I don't post a lot, I don't have a massive community "this place is the best thing ever" feeling. It's just half decent. But relative to the amount I watch the videos and stuff, most of what I do here is lurk the forums.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Blitzwing said:
benzooka said:
I've been here for other stuff. Mainly for the forums.
SnipErlite said:
SimuLord said:
I rarely watch ZP as it is. I'm pretty much here for the forums at this point.
Outright Villainy said:
Not gonna argue the point with you on that one, since you're pretty well correct, but sometimes I like to put my brain down and just revel in the lowbrow and this site suits well for that.

When I want intelligent conversation, I turn the computer off.