Poll: Would you leave the Escapist if Zero Punctuation was discontinued ?

Doffa

Feb 20, 2011
I would be very disappointed to see it go, it's what brought me and so many others here in the first place, but I wouldn't leave. The escapist is still the first place I go for gaming news, plus there are a lot of other shows I really like, Unskippable, Escape to the Movies, Extra Credits, etc.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Well thats idiotic.
Why would I leave a forum because I cant watch a video series?
That makes no sense at all.
On the other hand, I'll be leaving in March.

Also, remove the Pancakes option, youre skewing your results.

MikhailGH

Jun 11, 2010
I remember the time when I was just watching ZP. But like many, I started reading and watching other stuff (first Shamus posts then I started watching movie bob and so on). After Extra credits started I am now sure, the escapists are around 30/40% of gamin news I get on the nets. Good job there ^^

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Well, Extra Credits is pretty good too, and I like some of the comics... but I haven't seen Shamus's work around here in a while, nor Doralingus and Associates (yeah, they're on break or sg. whatever.), and those were my favourites. So probably yeah.

Dimensional Vortex

Nov 14, 2010
I came for the Zero Punctuation but stayed for the Forums really, ZP may be the core of my dwellings at The Escapist but I would still stick around for other forums and videos.

But not having Zero Punctuation would definitely be a detriment to the amount of persons here at the Escapist. Hell, The Escapist would probably start to whither and die without ZP, but hopefully the population will grow strong enough and the other attractions will become powerful enough that one day The Escapist can survive without ZP.

DominicxD

Dec 28, 2009
Yes.

Theres nothing on the escapist really worth staying for. Most of the shows are shit and these forums are a disgrace.

farscythe

Dec 8, 2010
id stay (but would miss zp) came here for zp but now more into extra credits n the big picture (not a fan of his mic effects tho..meh)

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
It would suck, but there are other great shows (and also comics) on this site.
So I'd stay, but I'd be saddened

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Hell no, ZP isn't even that great. It's the reason I came here, but since then I've realised their are much better shows and I mostly come here for the forums now anyway.

KuwaSanjuro

Dec 22, 2010
No I think the site has so many different things to offer and Zero Punctuation is just one of them, yeah Yahtzee is brilliant but so is Extra Credits, MovieBob, etc. I also find the people on the forums to be some of the best around so that's another reason to stick around.