Poll: Would you like a beer?

Muffinthraka

Aug 6, 2009
I don't like beer, I drink cider (not strongbow unless there's nothing else) and martini. Currently I'm drinking martini and fanta (I once bought mini bottles of every flavour soft drink and tested them).

But I like the beer song in Bard's tale.

KillerH

Apr 7, 2009
TheSpaceCowboy said:
Kandon Arc said:
This thread just inspired to get another beer so I guess the answer is yes.
I just did the same thing (Yes, I get drunk and go on the escapist, what of it!?!)

Ill drink to that
Loop Stricken said:
Now whiskey on the other hand...
Damn you, I'm drink beer because I'm out of whiskey, and you had to bring it up.

Inconnu24

Apr 6, 2009
Just had a Sierra Nevada Kellerweis, actually. I would love to have another, but it's late and I work early tomorrow.

TheSpaceCowboy

Mar 5, 2010
xmetatr0nx said:
TheSpaceCowboy said:
What worries me about todays society is that there is more noes than yes's on this board.
Well granted there are a lot of stuck up teenagers on here and, obviously, people not old enough to drink yet.
No excuse never used to stop me

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Yes, but I hope it's Erdinger, and I hope there's a shot of Bourbon to back it up.

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
The title of this post alone has made me want a pint of cider. That's some strong suggestion right there.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Yes! Why Yes I would totally go for a beer right now.

Though only one for right now. Got work in the morning

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
I think beer is shit but then again I live in the hillbilly area of hte US so dont get around to much GOOD beer.

I guess I could go for one. I had a cigarillo and two shots of 151 and moonshine tonight, might as well down a cold one.