Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
TheSpaceCowboy said:
marter said:
No, completely against all alcohol use. Sorry.[/quote

That must be a boring existence.
Nope, I'm just fine with being completely aware of what I'm doing all of the time.

In case you are wondering, I've grown up with Alcoholics, and that has really made alcohol seem like a really terrible thing. I've also been told the Alcoholism can be passed down, and I'm not going to take the chance of becoming addicted to it and ruining the present and future relationships that I have/will have.

TheSpaceCowboy

Mar 5, 2010
Loop Stricken said:
TheSpaceCowboy said:
What worries me about todays society is that there is more noes than yes's on this board.
Mine was a no with a but!
I wont say anything against whiskey I myself am sitting on quite a bit of Jameson and Jack and have enough Jack memorbelia to start a small museum.
But How can so many people dislike (in other words say no) to beer especially if its offered to you.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
no, one because I am to young and two because I am allergic to alcohol or something, has I get a headache minutes after having any alcohol.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Yes, yes i would. And i don't have any. Damn you!

Milky_Fresh said:
[sub]when i say red wine I mean fortified goon.[/sub]
Bahahahaha! That made my day, hehe goon.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
thethingthatlurks said:
Uhm, where's the catch? Do I have to suffer through some timeshare presentation beforehand?
I hope not, then I might be tempted to choose the Mystery Box.

51gunner

Jun 12, 2008
Vern said:
Yes, but I hope it's Erdinger, and I hope there's a shot of Bourbon to back it up.
Just had my first bottle of Erdinger not too long ago. Bliss in a bottle, that stuff.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
marter said:
TheSpaceCowboy said:
marter said:

Nope, I'm just fine with being completely aware of what I'm doing all of the time.

In case you are wondering, I've grown up with Alcoholics, and that has really made alcohol seem like a really terrible thing. I've also been told the Alcoholism can be passed down, and I'm not going to take the chance of becoming addicted to it and ruining the present and current relationships that I have/will have.
How can you say you will have a current relationship?

Meh, fuzzy logic, it sounds like you've already had one!

reinersailer

Sep 3, 2008
Nevermore such stuff, i have enough experience with many drugs - no matter how they are called - it leads to stupidity!!!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Plurralbles said:
marter said:
TheSpaceCowboy said:
marter said:

In case you are wondering, I've grown up with Alcoholics, and that has really made alcohol seem like a really terrible thing. I've also been told the Alcoholism can be passed down, and I'm not going to take the chance of becoming addicted to it and ruining the present and current relationships that I have/will have.
How can you say you will have a current relationship?

Meh, fuzzy logic, it sounds like you've already had one!
No, just multi-tasking and the fact that I haven't had much sleep lately. Meant to say present.

TheSpaceCowboy

Mar 5, 2010
marter said:
TheSpaceCowboy said:
marter said:

If i had a relationship like that id be bored.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
TheSpaceCowboy said:
marter said:
TheSpaceCowboy said:
marter said:

If i had a relationship like that id be bored.
Keep in mind I was talking about any relationship, including family and the like.

Koganesaga

Feb 11, 2010
Na, I like not getting pulled over, or when I do get pulled over (I happens to everyone), I like getting a DUI.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Heres my policy with alcohol if some one offers it I'll take one, but only one, just to be polite.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Why not? I'm underage, but a single beer isn't going to kill me. And they're delicious. Besides, it's late, so I'd just sleep it off.