Poll: Would you like a beer?

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Holy crap, I could have a beer right now without even moving, I'm using my laptop on my couch watching old episodes of heroes (season 1 baby) and my bar fridge is openable with my left hand.

I have a spot where soft drink freezes, but the beer stays liquid and is ice cold. I don't have to drive anywhere. That said I think I'll go get some Nandos and crack one when I get back.

Edit: I have a very cosy two part room on university accomadation, that's why everything is so close.

mezmerizer02

Jun 6, 2009
i can't believe how many people would pass up free alcohol of any sort, either they have money to throw around or are the people i need to go to bars with because i dislike paying for any alcohol for myself. so while i would like something else who cares? i'll take a beer now, later, before, after, whenever as long as i don't have to pay!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm thirsty but I need to do some work later. I'd rather not end up inebriated while I'm writing an Essay due in three hours.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
No thanyou... beer tastes somewhat foul to me...
The only alcoholic beverage I like is wine... champaign is ok, but still, I prefer a nice white wine...
Perfect for celebrating...
Unlike the lager the guys at a party were trying to get me to drink >.> I didn't touch the one can they gave me. By the end of the night, everyone else was drunk, and I was playing videogames >.> still.

Dramatic Flare

Frightening Frolicker
Jun 18, 2008
Usually, yes, but I've got a bit of a headache right now, and further dehydration will not be my friend.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I'm not a huge fan of alcoholic drinks but I do have my small six pack of likes in that genre of fluids for drinking.

Yuengling
Sapporo

Would be the only two that I would take. I've tried many beers (mostly because friends insist they're the best) and I feel like dog urine would go down easier.

Question for those who drink more often than I do (never got drunk) I never got this whole "girly drink" thing, is it just manly to drink things that taste nasty rather than sweet? Then get me a pink frilly dress because I like Soco better than Jack Daniels, Green Apple vodka over any OTHER vodka, and certainly a Mikes Hard Lemonade over most beers. I'm not going to try to force down some gunk because it's more manly. Why bother drinking it if it tastes awful?

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
No, for some reason, i cannot stand the taste of beer.

Although if it's free, i'll take it.