Poll: Would you rather live a happy life or an Interesting life?

Ghost8585

Jul 21, 2009
Satin6T said:
"Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly. But now Haruko is here. That's how I know there really is a world outside."
You sir win an internet. Gratz!

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
Ghost8585 said:
Satin6T said:
"Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly. But now Haruko is here. That's how I know there really is a world outside."
hell ya three more internets and I get a prize off the top shelf

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
Why go on an adventure? Peace is where it's at, all the safety you could want and the benefits that come with.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
It is completely logical to pick a life of happiness and peace if given a choice. My behaviour is anything but logical. But it has to be something big. Adventures not only on Earth,but throughout the galaxy. Believe me,it's much more intresting to see thousands of worlds than sit forever in one little city.

Ghost8585

Jul 21, 2009
Satin6T said:
Ghost8585 said:
Satin6T said:
hell ya three more internets and I get a prize off the top shelf
*cracks up laughin* You made my day man ^_^

On topic though. Lets be honest here, nobody on this forum is gonna actually risk their lives intentionally. So essentially the 'interesting lives' would be full of debt, which causes alot other problems. Speaking as I am experiencing that now, its not as fun/interesting as you think. Waking up hungry with no food, looking for any kind of work as you get ready to move into a relatives place is not exactly an adventure.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
I'd prefer a life of adventure, although I'd like to be able to settle down one day in the future with a wife and kids.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
lol 50/50 right now.

I'm going adventure, because I have had some pretty good times that have been out of the ordinary, if you have been following my wacky stories, you know what I mean.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Depends on what type of life im leading at the moment. Right now I live a very happy life, but it's not very interesting. However if I lived a very interesting life, I might not be all that happy about it since the things I consider to be interesting doesn't always make me calm and happy.

Im a complex person. : )

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Adventure hell yes!

Peace is good and all but it's not fun. I want the rush of adventure! I want the fun!

otaku9000

Oct 22, 2008
Life of adventure wins. If you do die during this life, it will most likely be fucking awesome.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
I'll take a third option: generally happy, peaceful life with adventuring traits throughout that occasionally goes all-out exciting and adventurous. Basically I'd be an action movie or video game protagonist who has it peaceful between installments.

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
I'm gonna have to go with adventure. I already go insane with everyday life. It's just so... repetitive.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I can't choose. Right now I miss both. My days are neither peaceful and happy or adventurous. I'd love to just settle down, be in a loving relationship (especially this, but then again you can have that in an adventurous life as well), see my kids grow up and be satisfied with it. But another part of me wants to explore the world, see what's out there.

[Cold-Shoulder]

Jun 5, 2009
NimbleJack3 said:
I'm gonna have to go with adventure. I already go insane with everyday life. It's just so... repetitive.
This is basically what I was going to say.
I like the idea of having an adventures life instead of a peaceful life.
But to be truthful I would like either one instead of the life I'm living right now.

F3rgioSON

Sep 10, 2009
I couldn't choose one or the other.

I mean...

What if someone found PEACE in ADVENTUUURRREEEE (In Flapjack's voice)!!!!