Poll: WOULD YOU SAVE OR DESTROY?

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
PurpleRain said:
REDPill357 said:
Well, I'm sorry! :(

In America, we can't handle alcohol until we're 21!
That's why Australia is the home of the young and free! We've golden soil and wealth for toil, our home is girt by sea.
Our lands abound in natures gifts of beauty's rich and rare.

Come on everyone join in!

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
Hoax said:
...This is forum for gamers, asking if they would like to destroy the gaming industry is rather like running into a hospital with a dirty syringe and asking all the doctors if they would like some of your AIDS.
I like to think of it as saying unto a junkie the following: 'You have the power to destroy cocaine. It's destiny is in your hands! Whatcha' gonna' do about it?'

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
Copter400 said:
Hoax said:
...This is forum for gamers, asking if they would like to destroy the gaming industry is rather like running into a hospital with a dirty syringe and asking all the doctors if they would like some of your AIDS.
I like to think of it as saying unto a junkie the following: 'You have the power to destroy cocaine. It's destiny is in your hands! Whatcha' gonna' do about it?'
Classic.

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
Here's a conundrum for you: Save or Destroy.....MGG=Reviews?

Save - MGG=Reviews continues his trolling. Us regular folk have much laughs at his expense.
Destroy - (your name here) has ended the evil domination of MGG=Reviews. But, the neverending battle continues until all destructive trolls are banned. Fight, (your name here)! For Everlasting Peace!