Poll: Would you turn?

UnendingLight

Dec 7, 2010
Emotions drive me just as much as reason.

I simply couldn't be one of the Light side in its purest forms. I'd probably be something in between. As for the love of my life? I would sacrifice anything for her. It's that simple.

Death Prophet

Mar 23, 2011
Bernzz said:
Other. She broke my heart and sent me to the dark side. I would not go back though, I'm having too much fun not caring about relationships and getting cheap thrills. Look out for number one, no one else matters.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
For the person I love? I think they'd lose too much respect for me to love me and betraying my core values.

... besides, Anakin has a piss poor reason, cause there's no real reason Padme shouldnt have lived through the child birth.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
s0p0g said:
Bernzz said:
s0p0g said:
Upon your recommendation, I added it.
you shouldn't have done this... now i feel important and significant and will become megalomaniac, just like some guy we (sadly) have to know from episodes II & III... or, in other words...
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com
*sadistic Emperor grin*

Maybe that's what I wanted...

...all along.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
yep, im all about the dark side. Jedi's are too much like space hippies. Why be a sword swing hippie when you can be a sword swinging, lightning arcing badass?

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
The Dark side is sucking me in already, I don't think it'd take much to turn me. Maybe not for her, but in the wider picture. Ruling the galaxy appeals to me

Hexador

Dec 28, 2007
I don't really think "turning" to the dark side is a single choice in a single moment in time. It's more of a process from what I understand (IE: fear -> anger -> hate -> dark side). Soooo this entire discussion is moot.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Light Side/Dark Side is so one-dimensional. Gray Jedi [http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Jedi] for the win.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
I would, I love my girlfriend very, very much so if I was pushed into a situation of having to do something morally ambiguous in order to ensure her safety then I would grit my teeth and do it anyway (I can hate myself later after the situation's over).

Just because I'd be on the dark side doesn't mean I couldn't still do the right thing and try to be one of the good guys (I believe this would be where the terms anti-hero and anti-villain come in), force lightning and soul leeching for goodness!