Poll: Would you want to see Disney's shows(Kim Possible,Gravity Falls,Star vs) in Kingdom Hearts

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
Just a thought but I think it would be awesome if a show like Star vs would crossover with Kingdom hearts

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
No.

But then again, I didn't want to see Cloud, Aeris, Tifa, Squall, Yuffie, Selphie, Tidas, Cid, and all the others running around in a Disney game either, and yet it was brilliant.
Clearly I do not know what I want.

What I'm getting at is that, my immediate reaction is, "No, I think they should stick to just movie characters", but Kingdom Hearts turned out freaking amazing, so if they can get the TV characters in the game and make it work, then I say go for it.

SmallHatLogan

Jan 23, 2014
Well my enjoyment of Kingdom Hearts was fuelled by Disney nostalgia so I'm biased towards wanting to stick with the classics from my childhood. Also I find that the old Disney movies that were based on fairy tales had a special kind of magic that the modern stuff (Disney channel shows, Pixar stuff, etc) is lacking. Again though, that's mainly due to nostalgia.

I'm pretty much done with the series at this point though so it doesn't really matter.

DrownedAmmet

Apr 13, 2015
No, but you bet your sweet sparkling ass I want Marvel characters in the next Kingdom Hearts.

The Spider-Man level and key blade would be super fun!

Longview

Mar 8, 2009
Not really, but then again i'm not really a fan of modern Disney shows...would rather they dug into things like Ducktales or Gummi Bears

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Well I don't really want them in there but I wouldn't throw a fit if they were included.

What I'd really like to see is them putting in more obscure characters and stuff from the Disney Afternoon like Roger Rabbit ,Gummi Bears etc,

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Semi-DemiFiend said:
Well I don't really want them in there but I wouldn't throw a fit if they were included.

What I'd really like to see is them putting in more obscure characters and stuff from the Disney Afternoon like Roger Rabbit ,Gummi Bears etc,
That and have level from Princess and the Frog, Rapunzel, or Big Hero 6. Especially the first option.

Tautology

Apr 5, 2011
I want Darkwing Duck in Kingdom Hearts. Pull some material from the comics and have Duckthulhu be the final boss of that world! Donald Duck could even have this whole arc where he becomes PK, the Duck Avenger, from that PK: Out of the Shadows video game. How cool would that be?

Let's get dangerous!

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Sure, "Phineas and Ferb" or "Gravity Falls" could make for some pretty cool levels.

Longview

Mar 8, 2009
Tautology said:
I want Darkwing Duck in Kingdom Hearts. Pull some material from the comics and have Duckthulhu be the final boss of that world! Donald Duck could even have this whole arc where he becomes PK, the Duck Avenger, from that PK: Out of the Shadows video game. How cool would that be?

Let's get dangerous!
I love the idea that they could pull material from many of the 80s/90s cartoons they made

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
For as many KH games as there have been I'm kinda surprised this hasn't happened yet. I'd like to see other Square games repped too of course like mentions of how Rad a Racer Sora is during a racing mini-game...against Benjamin from Mystic Quest...accompanied by Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang.