Poll: Would you want to survive the apocalypse?

Carnage95

Sep 21, 2009
Yes, I would very much like to survive the aftermaths of a apocalypse. Could learn plenty of things about survival from others, even engineering perhaps. I might even do something so awesome and inspiring that I will be remembered for it for centuries. Now that I think about it, it really depends on how much damage has been done to the world. If it seems that the world would be uninhabitable or if there is lack of vegetation or animals to support a civilisation, I say forget about, it is best to just die.

larysalove

Apr 15, 2011
I don't know. If I were the last human left alive, it would be really lonely and I would probably be sad and feel alone. But if there were lots of survivors, and not too many zombies, and the planet was mostly still inhabitable, I would like to survive.

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
One of the more humdrum apocalypse theories ... err sure I think I could survive that, of course a group to survive it with would make it easier but even if alone I could probably live for a while sure enough ... suicide scares me so that's a no no.

xxx