Poll: Would you watch a 50 minute video cast?

CoreKrogoth

Mar 8, 2010
There once was a man named Bridger and he made about 74 video casts on Company of Heroes replays. They're about fifty minute long videos and I've watched all of them at least once. (legend of the crocodile probably 5 or more times)

He's planning to do a new video cast called Tales of Deception. ToD will be based on Ruse replays. I would like to see it on the escapist, but what would you want? Tales of Heroes and Tales of deceptions can currently be found here:
http://www.sound-strategy.net/
if you wanted to check it out before deciding.

I think it could work at the escapist because they do a fantastic job of diversifying content.

Nwabudike Morgan

Oct 25, 2009
There are few things in this world more boring than watching someone play a videogame that doesn't have a narrative or provide some sort of exciting visual stimulus.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Think of how long it would take the video to load... but it seems like a "Let's Play" except really long and not segmented... of course, I never actually watched a full one of those because I don't have the time... but I would like a Let's Play on the Escapist... preferably if I could make it...

CoreKrogoth

Mar 8, 2010
Nwabudike Morgan said:
There are few things in this world more boring than watching someone play a videogame that doesn't have a narrative or provide some sort of exciting visual stimulus.
It does have narrative, if you don't know what it is then look at what it is.