Poll: Yahtzee's 200 Zero Punctuation episode.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
theComposer said:
Will Duke Nukem Forever be out in time for that review? That would be pretty epic. Otherwise, let him do whatever he wants. Hopefully it will be something cool and crazy.
No, sadly. Although if he's in the First Access Club, the demo would be out next week for him...

Who Dares Wins

Dec 26, 2009
theComposer said:
Will Duke Nukem Forever be out in time for that review? That would be pretty epic. Otherwise, let him do whatever he wants. Hopefully it will be something cool and crazy.
This. It's the first thing that came to my mind. It'd be logical too, since his "improper" review was hailed as his best ever.

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
He should go back to using real music like his original reviews. Seriously, it made the early stuff so memorable.

I'm sure it was probably a legal issue for the reason it stopped, but if it was just laziness.. I'd be upset.

smegmar

Apr 20, 2009
So tomorrow is the 200th episode. Calling all on the escapist to make your bet. What will Yahtzee do? Have your say and be pleasantly surprised when it's absolutely correct.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I would expect that he would do a regular review constantly referring to the fact that it is 200th episode. A bit like he did with his 100th review.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
I wouldn't mind a mailbag showdown , was awesome when he did it after Super Smash Brawl.

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
He'll probably review Alice: Madness Returns. In fairness he's a professional. You don't drop your schedule for a number. After all, video 100 was Call of Phwaerez 2, and who even bought that?

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
"Whatever he wants" because it will be a Hell of a lot more hilarious than any suggestion I could come up with.

smegmar

Apr 20, 2009
Just did a quick recount of all the videos, this time I took out of the count some of the non review videos(April fools, Washington DC, viewers choice etc etc). As of now, the latest video being L.A Noire, Yahtzee has 189 game reviews.

Either he will celebrate with his next video or some time in the next 11 to come. Sorry for the false alarm.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I don't recall him doing anything special for the 100th episode. He reviewed his "favorite game" SH2 a couple of episodes later, and made a joke about how special his 102th episode was. I think he would've loved to do it for his 100th episode, he just didn't think of it before. Anyway, the point he'll do what he wants when he feels like it. Evidently he cares when he hits a landmark, but doesn't go about making a big fuss about it.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
200 is just a number, just like 199. At least 199 looks like someone getting it up the bum... while someone else watches.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Sarcastic blowing of a party blower

Then onto the review as normal

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
You better believe in ghost threads, Miss Turner.
You're in one.

Seeing as this was posted a year ago, I'm fairly sure he;s gone past 200 now. Might be close to 300 but still, necro'd thread has caught everyone out. :p

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
Either a mail bag showdown or a normal review. To be honest, I really want to see him review Okami at some point. Whether he likes it or not, he's certainly made a couple of references to that game over the years (mostly in the Zelda reviews) and it'd be nice to finally hear his thoughts on the game.

Happy Holidays in advance everyone!