Poll: You can kill one Mass Effect Squadmate.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
Guitarmasterx7 said:
Mordin, because he's just flat out annoying. I could probably do without Tali as well, because I played renegade and she came off as moralizing and naggy.
I'm not arguing or disagreeing with you, but after 9 pages of comments, yours is the first one condemning Mordin. I find that amusing.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
randomfox said:
Buchholz101 said:
randomfox said:
If you'd but kindly explain how I can add more poll options than the Escapist allows, I'll change it immediately.
Well you could take away Tali's option, since anyone who would choose her is the devil anyway.
She's actually taking a fair amount of flame. The poll would be even more inaccurate if it didn't also appeal to players who dislike Tali.

Sanctus Hospes

Sep 18, 2009
Stormpigeon said:
Sanctus Hospes said:
Buchholz101 said:
Not that this needs a lot of explanation.

You're allowed to kill ONE of your squadmates from Mass Effect 2 with no repercussions whatsoever. So who's it going to be?

Personally, I'd "accidentally" push Jacob out of the airlock. He's the Kaiden of Mass Effect 2, the "goody-goody", "by-the-book" sidekick, and for that he needs to die.

There's only eight spaces on the poll, so I had to combine two of them.

EDIT: This is a sad day. We just got the first votes for Garrus/Legion and another for Mordin. There are pigs flying outside my window.
Agree with the original post and the edit. I also would fire Jacob (via flamethrower) and recruit Carth Onassi. And HK-47. And Canderous. And Wrex. And Morrigan.
If we're allowing KOTOR kills them Carth would be top of my list. Whingebag. And Canderous second.
As far as Nice Sidekicks Bioware likes to give at the beginning of the game, Carth was better than most. At least he had a reason to complain (betrayed by a mentor) and Canderous maybe have been simple but was also badass.

CrazyMedic

Jun 1, 2010
why all the jacop hate I kinda liked his little "alliance ftw but they kicked me out or something" thing he had going but I could be wrong it has been awhile since I have played.

OT: for me jack you just can't trust here when I see here tearing though mechs like tissue I am not risking her tearing Normandy up because someone stepped on her foot.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
I already did. Goodbye Miranda!
But if this means I get to kill another one then Jack and Samara can have a psychic war and I'll kill the loser

Smurf McSmurfington

Jun 24, 2010
Buchholz101 said:
randomfox said:
Buchholz101 said:
randomfox said:
If you'd but kindly explain how I can add more poll options than the Escapist allows, I'll change it immediately.
Well you could take away Tali's option, since anyone who would choose her is the devil anyway.
She's actually taking a fair amount of flame. The poll would be even more inaccurate if it didn't also appeal to players who dislike Tali.
Keep in mind the fact that those who don't like Tali are just wrong.
:p

Plank of Wood

Oct 26, 2009
H31neken said:
Buchholz101 said:
randomfox said:
Buchholz101 said:
randomfox said:
Keep in mind the fact that those who don't like Tali are just wrong.
:p
You mean people who don't want to take advantage of a young virgin who can die from the nasty germs on Shepard's dick? Or do you mean people who hate that Bioware took a potentially interesting and independent character from the first game and replaced her with some shy anime schoolgirl stereotype?

Yeah I guess those people must be total freaks.

Also I'd throw Jacob off. Completely one dimensional in a squad where almost everyone isn't. Sucks in combat. Had a lame mission.

Marmal4de

Apr 4, 2010
I'm suprised that the percentage of votes for Tali has passed 5%. She's just so... likeable! I would personally kick out Jacob or maybe Miranda for being boring. If characters from the first game are included i'd kill Ashley.. again.

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
I'm sad that Garrus and Legion were put together in one option and they STILL got voted.

But, more to the point, JAAAAAAACK. Die, Jack, die! I know I've left you in an exploding Collector Base three or four times by now, but... seriously. Get out of my game!

ScreamingNinja

Apr 12, 2011
Buchholz101 said:
ScreamingNinja said:
Buchholz101 said:
ScreamingNinja said:
Buchholz101 said:
ScreamingNinja said:
You didn't bother to read half of my comment, the Geth are at fault for murdering billions of Quarians and stealing their planet, not for having a desire for freedom.
Gotta get freedom some how. Protip: Don't keep slaves. It always ends badly.
I'm not saying the Geth are the bad guys, I'm saying neither side has done the other any favors.
And this comes back to the point of Tali being a racist and a hater.
It comes back to Tali having a vendetta against the ones who committed genocide against her ancestors and stole their planet.

Why are we still arguing about this?
Circular argument is circular! Tali's people shouldn't have had slaves to begin with!

Azdron

Nov 21, 2010
gregitaly said:
DarkhoIlow said:
Jack most definitely.That ho gotta go! =P
Jack dear Maker Jack. She is seriously the biggest "boo-hoo poor me" and "I'm a tough grrrrl respect me!" ***** in the galaxy. It almost seems that she's a parody of tragic back-stories. Did not stop me from sexing her up though. (It was for the achievement, and I didn't save the file, I have standards after all)
Oh snap.