Poll: You get reincarnated into the 40k universe...

FluffyNeurosis

Oct 22, 2009
Chaos undivided all the way, more specifically the Iron Warriors. If I'm going to be stuck in the worst universe imaginable I at least want to be a total bastard.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I'm not really a big 40K fan, but there are parts that I like. I designed a Necron Lord type character for roleplay purposes that was essentially a double-being, a body with two heads and linked brains that has four arms on a large humanoid torso and four legs mounted on a pivoting base. Never could tell if it was male, female, both, or neither. But then again, Necrons don't HAVE gender, do they?

Anarchy In Detroit

May 26, 2008
Tau. Everyone else is deranged, or in the case of the Eldar, a complete twat. I'll take being in a pheromone controlled army over any of those other fools any day.

Jekken6

Aug 19, 2009
It doesn't really matter. I'll be likely to die very quickly in the 40k universe

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Necron or one of those crazy Rapist Dark Eldar.

The ones that ran around banging people to death.

One or the other.

Also maybe a very high level Tyranid, with the understanding that I won't be getting dissolved to supplement the hive fleet.

Anarchy In Detroit said:
Tau. Everyone else is deranged, or in the case of the Eldar, a complete twat. I'll take being in a pheromone controlled army over any of those other fools any day.
Something very hopeful about the Tau. I like that :p.

Every other race reminds me too much of Earth for one reason or the other.

Archimedes88 said:
I voted for the most overlooked race on that list, the Dark Eldar. The reasons being everything from their raiding possibly giving me the greatest chance for survival in the universe, allowing me to enjoy true spoils of war; to the purple colour scheme they have for their armour. Plus skimpily dressed young (looking) ladies, and slaves ... Win.
Also these errr, 'enlightened' people share my views:

Lono Shrugged said:
Dark Elder for the kinky sex.

Pretty much the first thing I thought. You don't have the weird Slannesh crab woman.
zimtheawesome said:
Seriously I am a bit shocked that I am the second to vote for Dark Eldar.
Sex, drugs, and Rock and Roll. They fly around at breakneck speeds, going to unguarded planets, raiding the poor people, taking them slaves back to Commorragh where you they either get tortured endlessly or get tossed into some arena to fight for your amusement.
Me too me too.

Coldman42

Nov 17, 2009
I am surprised that more people haven't said Space Wolves, IT'S THE BEST ARMY!!!

You get everything a space marine gets but with extra bling to look damn good on the battlefield. Plus the Wolves have (for now with the new codex) literally the BEST psyker in the game. Also, they make it easy to roll play with special characters you make with their new sagas.

Last, but not least, they have the only special character Dreadnot who is an HQ choice, has lived over 10 thousand years, and has an invulnerable save. What more could anyone want?

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Nickolai77 said:
Renegade, i'll do what the hell i like, i'll be a mercanary. Then if i am still alive and loaded with cash i'll travel to a remote corner of space, find a planet for myself and build a super-fortress.
Why would anyone hire you when they already have their army of badasses for anything they need?

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
Based on the general quality of life of the races, I'm inclined to say Tau. They have the least chance of being mindraped by the Warp, executed for heresy, rent to shreds by horrible Dark Eldar gear (longer range weapons, after all), or used as meatshields for tanks.