Poll: You just found $600

Croaker42

Feb 5, 2009
This is not an ethical question and this will not be a flame war. Honest answers, what would you pick and why?

I would upgrade the PC beast, then take what was left and blow it on D&D material.

Why, because im addicted to CS and point and click killing.

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
I'd buy a PS3 since I've wanted one for the longest time. I think Disgaea 3, Valkyria Chronicles, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted and Killzone 2 are reason enough to want one.

dark_taint92

That's Cap'n Taint to you
Jan 26, 2009
go and get tons of games for the xbox upgrade the pc id be gappy happy happy then
lol id buy ms points to as many as possible

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
How about: "Get drunk" or "Save it"? Though I think I might use it to buy more games.

EDIT: Though my PC might use some upgrades...

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
What about Wii?
Oh, thought that because it was so cheap, youdidn't have to have it there? Clever ...

I would most definetely upgrade my computer if I got 600 bucks. Because I have both Xbox and Wii. That is if I had to use the money in such a way. I think I would save it for a few extra cash when I'm going back to school

Doomdiver

Mar 30, 2009
Spend it on games since I already own a PS3, 360 and decent PC. Maybe upgrade my PC further.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts bike parts

meone007

May 29, 2008
huh, no option for "pay off credit card debt" or "make car payment", so I guess I'd have to say giant tv, or to actually choose from the list, XBox 360 and a few MTG cards I need to finish my deck. Why? I already have a kick ass computer, and anything I would want on PS3 is also on XBox for half the price and twice the online support

Aardvark

Sep 9, 2008
$600 towards a new car.

Though it'll probably just end up upside down in a puddle of it's own fluids, on fire, just like the last one.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Make my computer work better.
Like, so it can handle Quake3 or Tomb Raider.

Seriously, why is my two year old laptop such a fail?!

Croaker42

Feb 5, 2009
Daye.04 said:
What about Wii?
Oh, thought that because it was so cheap, youdidn't have to have it there? Clever ...

I would most definetely upgrade my computer if I got 600 bucks. Because I have both Xbox and Wii. That is if I had to use the money in such a way. I think I would save it for a few extra cash when I'm going back to school
Yes I like so many others forgot the Wii. *shame*
Well on the plus side you could probably get two of them with $600.
For whatever reason you would want two of them......
(Off topic: I would breed them and then sell the twisted inbred spawn.)