Poll: You must give up all but 1 system due to new law

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
This is hypatheical but what if a law or whatever came into being that made you give up all but one system from this gen what system do you pick to keep and play also give proper reasoning as to why

Id have to pick the PS3 due to its large amount of exclusives that I enjoy over other systems and PS3 can play PS1 and i got a shitload of those that I love so much Legend of Dragoon and Xenogears being 2 of them

DO NOT Insult consoles becouse you have a major infierier complex about em
DO NOT say PC
DO NOT Insult any System

-UPDATE-
I chose to not have PC simply becouse it can be used for so much else and it would cripple the world if it was taken away stop getting all critical and butthurt over it jesus.

I DO NOT HATE PC GAMING I HAVE OVER 80 PC GAMES I DO ENJOY IT!!!!!

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
PS3 if I get backwards compatibility or the full library of PS2 and PSX games available on PSN. If I can't get that, PS2.

TheComedown

Aug 24, 2009
I don't own any of those systems. So I choose PC, I don't see why it can't be an option.

shado_temple

Oct 20, 2010
TheComedown said:
I don't own any of those systems. So I choose PC, I don't see why it can't be an option.
Agreed. I feel like it would open up the greatest amount of options.

EDIT: Since I'm not allowed to say PC, then I'd go with the PS3. I can still use it as a blu-ray player.

adam5396

Feb 12, 2010
Veldie said:
DO NOT say PC or whatever insulting consoles
DO NOT Insult any System
If you just meant don't pick PC. I'd go with PS3 since it's the only one I've been playing.

If you meant don't insult consoles when picking PC. I'd go with PC, I'm fine with consoles, I even still buy a few games on the PS3 instead of PC. I just have everything I could ever want on PC. Touhou & STALKER aren't on consoles either.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Seeing as I get to keep my PC

I choose WII it's the only console out of that list I have.

FlamingZombie

May 19, 2009
The Sega Dreamcast all the way. Gotta love the true (non Xbox 360) version of Marvel vs Capcom 2, RE Code Veronica, and Crazy Taxi 2 (just for shiggles).

Sirisaxman

Jun 8, 2008
My answer's not on the poll.

Tell them to go fuck themselves and keep my multiple consoles! They can take my life, but they can't take my vidja games!

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
i'd get someone to build one that can do it all but until then..ds series

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
No contest. The PS3. Best games. Free online. Blu-ray. Seriously, what's not to love?

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
PS3, no contest. I've got an old 60 GB model with full backwards compatibility, and a library of 60-70 something PS1 and 2 games. Also, vastly more JRPG's (my genre of choice).