Poll: your fallout 3 follower

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
I have Fawkes and Star Paladin. Them plus Dogmeat and I are a massive killing team that can take down anything in our paths (mwahahah)

bobadom

Feb 17, 2009
i never had anyone because i just like killing people so i accidently killed them all

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Charon. He was the one that followed me throughout most of the game - from near the start of the game until a fatal point in the Broken Steel expansion when he got himself right in the middle of a fairly large group of enemies a good minute or so before I was anywhere close. Thank you glitchy AI, for your constant support.

Since then, I've carried on as a one woman (as my character is female, even if I'm not) army and I've been okay ever since.

Schlen

Feb 11, 2009
Dogmeat and Fawkes are waiting in my megaton house because they are bullet absorbing idiots.

Squeakems

Jul 31, 2009
I like Jericho because he smokes,thats pretty much right down to the basics there. Smoking=cool,so Jericho=cool. Also I found many of the other followers annoying. I don't like ghoul voice acting,and RL-3's gung ho attitude gets annoying after awhile,and Fawkes,he felt like the default follower,which was mainly why I didn't like him.

Magicman10893

Aug 3, 2009
Fawkes. I mean he is GREAT for Stealth. He distracts EVERYTHING and can survive almost EVERYTHING. HE just rushes at everything with his Gatling Laser and I sneak around and flank the enemy and pick everyone off.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
I hate followers.

Babysitting AI is the opposite of fun.

I like the lonely, solitary experience the wasteland offers.

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
I don't have any followers but the most entertaing one would have to be Fawkes. He is civilizied, but he cannot control his volume like his retard brethren.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Dogmeat died.
Butch died.
Fawkes killed everything and took out the fun.
Sargeant RL 3 got blown up.

I tried not to, but I work alone.

Herculean Exemplar

Aug 14, 2009
I had Charon for some time before he got himself killed by a Super Mutant Overlord, then took Fawkes in order to get the 'good' ending.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
Fawkes, usually. Although, I'm not speaking to him at the moment. He flung me forty feet into the air for no reason, and broke both my legs when I landed.

He can go to hell.