Poll: Your Fatality

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Simple question, if you could choose a fatality to perform which one would it be and why? For the options, I'm going with the Mortal Kombat games although there is an 'other' option if you wish to use that. You don't have to limit yourself to just Mortal Kombat, just put down anything you think would be cool.

I'm going to be a bit boring and go with the Toasty. Especially if that Dan guy shows up everytime.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
The original Sub-Zero was so amazing the first time I saw it. Made me sad that I would probably never have the chance to do it myself : (

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Well since i like wearing hats and have a fascination with Oddjob from Goldfinger i'm going with the steel-rimmed hat option here.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
You don't know by now?

Jojo1378

Feb 17, 2010
Dragon, that would be wicked sweet, in second i would say the spinal cord removal

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
I choose a falcon pawnch. But instead of fire, it causes liquid awesome on my arm to instantly evaporate, killing any unworthy who inhale it.

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
So, I rip off their arm, and smack them around with it a few times, then I use my totally legit Bruce Campbell Chainsaw Hand to decapitate them, whilst laughing. Then I set them on fire and pee on the flames to put them out.

Oh right, we have to pick one of your options. Toasty. Fo' Sho'.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
Localized Armageddon. Because nothing screams "DIE!" like hitting someone with a giant meteor into a lake of fire.

Teddy Roosevelt

Nov 11, 2009
Just look at my username for a second... then the avatar...

OK, Teddy frickin Roosevelt. I do whatever I feel like doing, but if I MUST choose one, then I pick dividing by zero. I know, not on the list, but too bad, I didn't like any of those particularly... So... ummmm, yeah inter dimensional vortex and such. Good stuff.

Angry Caterpillar

Feb 26, 2010
I would turn play dead, and turn into a small parasite that would burrow under their skin as soon as they look away. I may allow them to live in terror of the consequences for two weeks in possible agony before severing the spinal cord and being done with it.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
The arcade one. For the fourth wall defying lulz.
For the sheer thrills of breaking the fourth wall and defying all laws of logic.

Plus, you just dropped an arcade machine on someone's face. You have won at life.

Salty Weasel

Mar 2, 2010
I would forcibly make them swallow some sort of pill that makes them vomit. Immediately after that I would put duct tape over their mouth and nostrils. If they didn't choke on their vomit, I would reward their survival by stepping on their neck until they died. Of course my fatality would change depending on my mood and whether or not they put up a good fight. If they put up a good fight, then I would end their life quickly. But if they were really crappy or they were so good that I barely won, then I would do something like the previously mentioned fatality.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Rip their heart out and shove it down their throat while it's still beating. Then turn into a Beholder and anihilate them.

Cyberius

May 11, 2008
Instantly transform their heart into a spike-bomb. It explodes inside of them and turns them into an interesting pincushion

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
/crack fingers

1: Tear the opponent's arm off and impale them through the chest with that same arm.

2: Instant flashes of energy which continue for several seconds, with the opponent eventually falling apart, dismembered.

3: Let loose a nightmarish scream with the volume approaching unbearable levels, causing the opponent to double over and scream in pain, eventually exploding a la Cube Zero. Something like this:

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
This from my favorite Aussie Mercenary

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4KhU-GIPJY]