Poll: Your favorite current Cartoon Network cartoon

Ansem-The-Wise

Oct 19, 2008
Adventure TIme is my current favorite, with Regular Show and the Amazing World of Gumball coming in at a close second and third respectively.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
I chose "Other" because you decided to leave out The Clone Wars. Compared to the godawful pilot movie, the main series is surprisingly good. It also has an arc that could be considered "Vietnam meets Clone Troopers."

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Wait. They show cartoons on Cartoon Network?

*Beat*

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I strongly prefer Boomerang but when it comes to Cartoon Network...sorry CN, my favorite show is Regular Show followed closely by Adventure Time. Some times, early in the morning, they play Chowder and it makes me squeak like a little girl. I miss Chowder...

Blue Hero

Aug 6, 2011
Antitonic said:
...I don't think any of these shows are even on the Aussie Cartoon Network...
Adventure Time, Regular Show, Generator Rex, and Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated are on Cartoon Network frequently in Australia. Just flick through the guide and you'll see 'em for sure. Adventure Time and Regular Show are on pretty much every day.

Also, I voted for Adventure Time because of the minor censorship in Regular Show. If it weren't for the minor censorship, I'd vote for Regular Show.

NiPah

May 8, 2009
Still is Cowboy Bebop

Yeah its still playing, and its always something Ill stop to watch if I come across it.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
CODE-D said:
Volf99 said:
CODE-D said:
Cartoon Network has been working with several new cartoons as of late, some of you know this and others well......
Whatever, point is they have great programming on now (besides jonny test and some others)
and what of the new stuff is your favorite.
Gasp! How can you even watch that station anymore?
and...
and lets not forget..

pshhh, can you even consider the choices that you gave as decent?
Yes I can consider them awesome because I go out of my way to watch them.
Toonami is the past, sure it was good but it was the past, if it means that much go watch toonami jetstream or join one of the causes to resurrect it.
But I need people to watch new shows or get fuckin offed by the network
Flapjack
Chowder
Symbionic Titan(especially symbionic titan)
and I wish shows like 6teen and stoked had lasted longer in the U.S. but they didnt even bother.
Also they show looney tunes in the morning and I think midday if they mean that much to you and as much as I watched them as a kid they are so old and played out for me to even argue for them to be on tv anymore, they have the Looney Tunes Show now and its not that different.

but point is these new shows are good and you must overcome your nostalgia and point your anger at networks not even trying with varied and new animation(nick and disney).
I hate flapjack, chowder and Total Drama Island. How about instead, some more...
or

As for other tv stations....

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
Volf99 said:
Would you really wanna risk bringing back shows that might not be the same, batman especially I think would undergo changes if it was brought back. Justice league and unlimited was pretty similar and young justice is on now(with kevin conroy as batman though no hamill joker).
Samurai Jack was okay but it wasnt that great, very enjoyable but annoying after awhile since I wanted some resolution between haku and jack. Even though that would mean the end of the show, but hey the show ended anyway so why they didnt Idk.

As for nick sure they should bring old toons back or at least invest in some new ones but their live action stuff is spot on, say victorious/icarly/big time rush are alright and my little bros and their friends enjoy them.

But the one toon Id want back also worries me as Id pick Invader Zim, but only if was very close or the same as it was. Or at the least finish its final written season.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
astrav1 said:
Gizmo1990 said:
astrav1 said:
The new Thundercats is one of my favorite shows, so I have to go with that.
I really tried to like it but I just can't for one reason. With the possible exception of Snow from Final Fantasy XIII, Tygra is the biggest douch in the history of the universe and his very presence prevents me from enjoying it.
Have you watched all the episodes yet? Even if you have I can understand why people wouldn't like it, whether it's too much of a change from the original,or Tygra is a twat. I for one kind of like his character development.
I did manage to watch all of the episodes yes but he just went from being a passive aggressive **** to a very Vocal bitchy **** and it just stoped my from enjoying the rest.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
CODE-D said:
Volf99 said:
Would you really wanna risk bringing back shows that might not be the same, batman especially I think would undergo changes if it was brought back. Justice league and unlimited was pretty similar and young justice is on now(with kevin conroy as batman though no hamill joker).
Samurai Jack was okay but it wasnt that great, very enjoyable but annoying after awhile since I wanted some resolution between haku and jack. Even though that would mean the end of the show, but hey the show ended anyway so why they didnt Idk.

As for nick sure they should bring old toons back or at least invest in some new ones but their live action stuff is spot on, say victorious/icarly/big time rush are alright and my little bros and their friends enjoy them.

But the one toon Id want back also worries me as Id pick Invader Zim, but only if was very close or the same as it was. Or at the least finish its final written season.
...you like icarly? smh

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
Volf99 said:
CODE-D said:
Volf99 said:

...you like icarly? smh
Its not for me but I cant say its a badshow as its a well written kids comedy.

astrav1

Jul 6, 2009
Gizmo1990 said:
astrav1 said:
Gizmo1990 said:
astrav1 said:
I really tried to like it but I just can't for one reason. With the possible exception of Snow from Final Fantasy XIII, Tygra is the biggest douch in the history of the universe and his very presence prevents me from enjoying it.
Have you watched all the episodes yet? Even if you have I can understand why people wouldn't like it, whether it's too much of a change from the original,or Tygra is a twat. I for one kind of like his character development.
I did manage to watch all of the episodes yes but he just went from being a passive aggressive **** to a very Vocal bitchy **** and it just stoped my from enjoying the rest.
That's too bad. Given the latest development however, the second season should be interesting.

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
Adventure time by a LOOOOONG way.

and it's as I thought, Adventure Time is romping to an easy victory.

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
astrav1 said:
Gizmo1990 said:
astrav1 said:
Gizmo1990 said:
astrav1 said:
That's too bad. Given the latest development however, the second season should be interesting.
Lionos face at the end of the season made me laugh so much.