Poll: Your Holiday Break Game Addiction

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
gee i play so many different games that i didn't get bored , and downloaded a few from xbox arcade

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Hiphophippo said:
Dragon Age I suppose. To be quite honest though, my gaming addiction over the holidays was probably actually buying games.

Fucking steam...

I'll never finish all these.
This, I just bought too much, and I don't even have a holiday break. I got every game on that list, except the MP trilogy (lack a Wii, got the original MP1 and 2 though) during the last 2 months and more, most of them during Steam's insane holiday sale. And to think that in a few weeks I'll have Mass Effect 2 and BioShock 2 as well...ugh...

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
I was playing Dragon Age, but Assassin's Creed II has been keeping me up late at nights. I find the gameplay smoother and a bit more fun. DA:O has the better plot and writing--though I still like AC2's--but I can go back to that anytime. Also, I find the Italian dialogue hilarious--they really went out of their way to dig up every Italian insult they could.

Ishnuvalok

Jul 14, 2008
Assassins Creed 2 and Dragon Age: Origins. I also got Metal Gear Solid 4 yesterday after getting a PS3 a week ago.

Dr. Gorgenflex

May 10, 2009
Where is the "other" category? Batman, Episodes From Liberty City, Mass Effect are all games I've been constantly playing.

Heraklitus

Mar 29, 2009
I've been having fun with a bunch of cheap games I bought on the Steam holiday sale.

Ghostbusters: This is more fun that I expected. It's really more like an interactive movie in some ways, and it's pretty funny sometimes.

Torchlight: Another surprise. This is a cute, cartoony Diablo clone that is just a blast to play. It's super simple and easy, and is just plain fun.

Indigo Prophecy: I missed this one when it came out, but so far it has me engrossed. I stayed up waaay to late last night playing it. There are really innovative aspects to this game, but also some pretty annoying ones. So far I really like the atmosphere.

Batman Arkham Asylum: I aleady had this one, but not done yet. It's great.

Good times.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
All 3 Metroid Prime games play like a dream with the motion controls. It makes me sad that Other M isn't going to be a first person adventure.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
A random person said:
I didn't quite get addicted this break, but since I just got a PS3 I've been playing Valkyria Chronicles a good bit.
You're allowed. I was addicted to that last holiday. Well... that and Fallout3.

In case anyone is curious. I played a lot of AssCree2 but a bit more (way more than I expected) on Borderlands. Both have their faults (they're both a little wonky getting started) but I'm enjoying both immensely.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I finished AC2, finished Uncharted 2 and solved all of the Riddler riddles on Batman AA.

Yeah, I have too much time on my hands

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Crisis Core. I love that game.
Then I looked up a guide today and found out that I just missed being able to unlock missions and I was pissed, because I already did 35% of them...

malxmusician212

Aug 16, 2009
beat ACII and wish i was still addicted to it like i was before, still absolutely love it, but i have to give it to arkham asylum, which i finally got to playing, but since that isn't on the poll it's cod6 goddamn campaign on veteran........

sk0lltap

Oct 18, 2008
I rented Assassin's Creed 2 should have bought it. It was a great improvement from the first.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
SantoUno said:
Oblivion.

I don't understand why you made a poll just to list the newest games.
Oblivion is cool but it's beyond not-new anymore. It is a very addictive game though. Unfortunately they do only give you 8 fields for the poll.