Poll: Your least favorite left 4 dead character.

Flos

Aug 2, 2008
I don't dislike any of the characters. They all have their special place in my heart.

If I had to choose, though, I'd say Coach is my least-liked overall. We get it. You're fat. Stop making food jokes. They stopped being funny after chocolate helicopters, and that was only funny because someone else was making the joke.

But then I like him because he's fun and realistic. <3 Sorry, Coach.

sgtshock

Feb 11, 2009
Crap, I misread the poll and voted for Ellis, thinking it was for favorite character. Ellis is awesome.

Rochelle on the other hand, isn't. I don't hate her, she's just... there. She doesn't really have a personality.

ender214

Oct 30, 2008
Nick (matches my personality)
Zoey (um...hello?)
Ellis (hilarious)
Bill (neutral about him)
Francis (same thing as Louis)
Coach (I always feel like I'm a bigger target)
Rochelle (No personality)
Louis (Bad personality)

ultracheeser

Jul 2, 2009
A favorite l4d character? Personally, I hate all of them. They lack significant character development or emotion (other than pissed) for that matter. But then again, this is l4d and no ones playing it for deep characters and a complex story.

except for bill (kinda). I can guess as to what kind of life Bill had before the infection, unlike coach or zoey.

mattman106

Aug 19, 2009
I wouldn't say I hate Rochelle per se she just lacks any personality WHATSOEVER. I mean seriously valve - TF2 has 9 characters each with there own complete personalities and one of those doesn't even talk! How could you fuck up one of only four?

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I'll say Ellis takes the cake here-- if only because I live in the deep south and actually encountered someone like him. Francis takes second; contrarily, Louis and Nick are tied for favorite.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
clicketycrack said:
I don't get L4D2 till Chritmas so...

Francis
Bill
Zoey
Louis
That just builds up suspense. Trust me when you get it you will NOT be disappointed!

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
mattman106 said:
I wouldn't say I hate Rochelle per se she just lacks any personality WHATSOEVER. I mean seriously valve - TF2 has 9 characters each with there own complete personalities and one of those doesn't even talk! How could you %$#@ up one of only four?
Exactly. She's a "non-character" no personality whatsoever. And she's not attractive at all. Zoey was hot, and she had an interesting back story as well as stuff to add to the conversation.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Avykins said:
Edit: Sorry. I am a little drunk so misread. Thought it said your fave.

So these are my faves.
L4D: Bill. I love his voice and look far better. Also I do not want to play as Zoey as I enjoy the eye candy. >.>
L4D2: Nick. I love that greasey bastard.

Most hated.
L4D: Lois. Maybe it is just some residual thing but I always hated him. I felt like he should have been the first to go and he was also the most generic. Just a cubicle jockey who was only put in the game because he was black.
L4D2: Either Ellis or Rochelle. I really do not like either of those. They are just boring.

Damn now I feel bad since I voted for Nick in the poll thinking it was most loved. ;.;
Be careful about posting when you're not entirely present, it's hurt me before. (I don't drink, but I occasionally forget to sleep).

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
I also forgot to mention Coach has the best quote out of anyone in the history of forever:
"We gonna put up tents and shit or keep moving?"

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
ultracheeser said:
A favorite l4d character? Personally, I hate all of them. They lack significant character development or emotion (other than pissed) for that matter. But then again, this is l4d and no ones playing it for deep characters and a complex story.

except for bill (kinda). I can guess as to what kind of life Bill had before the infection, unlike coach or zoey.
If you pay attention, you can find subtle hints towards character development and back story.

S29 Afterlife

Jun 3, 2009
1) Zoey <--- we all need boobies is an Infected nightmare.
2) Nick
3) Coach
4) Rochelle
5) Bill
6) Francis
7) Louis
8) Ellis <--- ... *bullet+skull*

Dr.Sean

Apr 5, 2009
I keep expecting a KFC to be a safehouse, and then I expect Coach to be all like, "OOH LAWDY IS DAT SUM FRIDE CHIKKINZ?"

JoeKickAzz

Feb 22, 2009
Greyfall said:
I really dont like Ellis. Why? Hmmm. I guess it just comes down to him sounding like a hick. I know he is one and all, but the voice just grates on me. Nick kicks ass by the by.
Nick is the new Francis

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
IxionIndustries said:
Ellis... In the single player campaigns, he always has the habit of getting into the worst fucking situations!

Like on my first run through Dark Carnival, we encountered a witch. I, and the rest of the group managed to sneak around her, but Ellis just walks right over her, shoots at her feet, and then he gets tackled.
Now that you mention it... I was trying to get the achievement for not startling any witch on sugar mill, Ellis just stared at each one he saw until they killed him, unhelpful but funny as hell