Poll: Your life or the rest of the human race's lives?

Tekkawarrior

Aug 17, 2009
I'd keep my self, I think the human population in general is divided into greed, poverty, sickness, racism among other things. I'd try to have fun for the time I have alone then die, purging all the scum-bagery from this universe once and for all.

EDIT: Why are those who would kill them selves so disgusted with the other choice, people have opinions, these forums are turning into band wagoners and self expression killers. If you don't like it then don't like, no one is forcing you to, but don't go around calling people sick and tarnishing the upbringing methods of their parents.
You know nothing about those people, so if you want to shout out names, kindly shut the hell up.

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
Hah! Finally. The entire world.. MINE! And Mine only! I did what Dr. Doom and M. Bison could not. . I have succesfully taken over the world! *Wind blows by* . . . .

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Nikolaz72 said:
JoJoDeathunter said:
Epifols said:
LuckyClover95 said:
I actually can't believe almost 20% of the people who voted would kill everybody else on this planet for the sake of themselves. To me this seems disgusting....
No, your option to save them is disguising. How can you possibly justify the continuation of greed, hate, murder, exploitation, disease, overpopulation, starvation, corruption, and just overall suffering?

The only humane thing to do is to let them all die, and then live the rest of your life knowing that you solved all of those terrible problems.
Okay...

I really hope you're joking or trolling, when you consider all of the beauty and love in this world those problems pale, better to live a flawed existence than not at all.
Exactly!11!1 I completely agree with you. Which was why I chose to live on myself. xD
Yeah, because then you'd get loads of love when you're the last human alive...[/sarcasm] I can't honestly see why anyone would pick themselves, there are individual people in this world I'd give my life to save, let alone the entire human race.

Incidently anyone else think this poll should be renamed: are you?

A) A decent person
B) A selfish douchebag or a whiney misantrope

Ubermetalhed

Sep 15, 2009
I had a thought similar to this recently.

Imagine you were the cure for AIDs and Cancer however the only way that scientists could really use and harness the cure is if they harvested you.

Now there would be millions wanting this cure and would disregard your life in the interest of others but it's your life, you didn't ask to be the cure. Would you gladly let them take it, to save others or would you live and let millions die of this disease?

Similar question but I guess slightly more tough on a personal level.

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
Humanity needs to be wiped out, or at least most of it anyway. There are too many people on the face of the earth. I've been thinking about this for many years now.

Amarok

Dec 13, 2008
I would press the button that kills everyone, then take my own life.

Hey, if I'm going down, I'm taking EVERYONE with me.

People will think I'm joking... How wrong they are...

Arashiofordo3

Mar 19, 2010
...yeah, your all fucked.

I kid, I kid. I don't actually think this is the kind of question that someone can answer truthfully without experiencing it themselves firsthand. In a hypothetical situation people won't nessiseraly do what they think they would do if faced with the situation proper. The instinct to survive is difficult to get around at the best of times.

Also why am I in this room in the first place? What have I been doing to get myself into god's big red button briefcase? Magic is not really an answer here because clearly whoever I am I'm into some fucked up shit if I've just wandered into a kill everyone room and can't get back out again.

Murray Whitwell

Apr 7, 2010
End my own life, or the most vile species on the planet?
I would choose to live and kill everyone else. It's for the best.

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
YEARGH, it's a zombie thread! Quick, put this back in the ground, where it belongs!

lady man lady

Apr 1, 2011
i wouldn't want to die, but i see no reason to live completely alone. if the death was painless i would kill myself, just because the life i would be giving up would be worthless.

Strixvaliano

Feb 8, 2011
I choose me. I'm a loner by nature anyway and prefer not to be around people and well with everyone gone I sure would have a lot of neat new stuff to play around with.