Poll: Your morning beverage

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
Jedamethis said:
I drink tea and eat crumpets sometimes...
How did you know what i did this morning? Yeah i usually have toast or crumpets with tea. If i have the money to buy Nescafe coffee then that is what i drink instead.

Remigus

Jul 23, 2009
Sonicron said:
Well, either water, milk, or some orange juice if I happen to have any. I dislike tea, and I'm still convinced that coffee is the end product of Satan's urinary tract.
Damn, that's why it's so addictive!. Everyting Satan produces is ambivalent by nature.:)

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Remigus said:
Sonicron said:
Well, either water, milk, or some orange juice if I happen to have any. I dislike tea, and I'm still convinced that coffee is the end product of Satan's urinary tract.
Damn, that's why it's so addictive!. Everyting Satan produces is ambivalent by nature.:)
Ambivalent or not, piss - by any definition - is unfit for consumption! :p

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
Guess I adhere to stereotypes: a British tea drinker here!
Either that or some orange juice...

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
TEA. TEA TEA TEA.

All others are devil piss. And you thought gaming fanboys could get hostile... Try taking my tea away.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Turns out I am that Volcano god everyone is talking about. I just can't get enough of that virgin blood. Turns out, they can sacrifice guys to me too. Damn loopholes ><.

Reality: I drink a cup of green tea in the morning. "A cup of tea a day starves the apothecary." -Chinese Proverb.