Poll: Your opinion on facial hair.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
wheres the option for guys who wish they could actually grow decent facial hair? :(

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Lionsfan said:
omega 616 said:
Facial hair only does one thing, make you look like a hobo.

Nobody looks better with a facial hair, at least I have yet to see one.

Gamers and nerds in general seem to think facial hair is awesome but they are like fedoras, not as cool as you think.
Sure when the beard looks like trash, it ruins the face, but beards aren't automatically ugly

Although I do have to agree with you about nerds and beards. A lot of times, nerd beards are very ugly
Sorry, all I see is a slow looking kid become a slow looking hobo.

I don't know exactly what it is, just get that vibe of "I sleep in a box under a bridge surrounded by questionable and unsavory people". They just look like they got lucky at good will.

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
I love having facial hair, granted my beard is still rather thin and scraggly but I feel like i look my age with facial hair, about to hit 21 in a week. If im clean shaven i look to young.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
Beards look good on me. I love having one; the look, the feel, the different options I have in styling my face. I feel manly with one. My girlfriend prefers me with a beard (as long as I style it), so I always have one now.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I am a guy and I absolutely hate the I grow facial hair. There are some guys who look decent with facial hair admittedly but I would be far happier if I could live out the rest of my life clean-shaven (without purchasing razors that is...those things can be expensive)

s0meNo0b

Feb 21, 2011
I've had a mustache for a good while now and the beard's been around since early HS sophomore year. At this point I kinda prefer to at least have the mustache and a bit of beard. The main reason I keep it short is because once it starts growing out you can clearly see my beard isn't just one color, it's like dark brown going into a bit of orange. I would get asked fairly often in and out of school if I'd dyed my beard. Just... no.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I like having facial hair, though I like to keep mine trimmed in a certain way. However, I usually only shave about once a week or so unless I feel like shaving sooner for one reason or another.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
I have shitty facial hair, can grow a decent goatee and often do out of sheer laziness. But I hate the rest of my facial hair with a passion, I have annoying fast growing thick neckbeard which I shave daily and in contrast I have shitty fluffy slow growing facial hair that grows in patches elsewhere which I shave daily because it looks stupid.

And did I mention it all grows different colours? Have some brown, some blonde, a little ginger and some black hair. I fucking hate my genes.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
I prefer to have a beard. I believe you should properly trim it though, nobody likes hair going down your neck and in patches around your upper cheeks. Shape it so that it actually fits your face and people don't think you look like a hobo.

I like being clean shaven as well. I go through phases.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I have a beard and moustache going on, I like it. It makes me look a year or two older and I find women love my facial and body hair in general. I'll not shave it. My hair looks kinda like Dave Grohl's but blonder :D
<spoiler=Dave Grohl>Dave Grohl
http://photos.exposay.com/Dave_Grohl/dave_grohl_0pT5k.jpg<spoiler=me>
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7337/9104380047_594860e0e9_o.jpg