Poll: Your relationship status

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Single by choice, despite the fact that several women I used to lust after have recently all but thrown themselves at me. Simply put, a relationship right now, no matter how healthy, would hamper my ability to achieve my current long-term goals. Making a commitment would invariably lead to significant complications, seeing as how my plans involve being deployed overseas for long periods of time to get shot at. Not only would I have to worry about my partner's fidelity, but I'd also be subjecting my significant other to constant anxiety regarding my well-being; I know it seems like this wouldn't be a big deal, but I plan on serving until I qualify for a military pension (which, in case you're wondering, is twenty years).

Granted, these plans may be subject to change, but for the first time in my life, I've actually got purpose and ambition; I'm not about to leave myself open to the possibility of somebody screwing that up for me.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Single by choice.

Choice meaning "I'm too friggin lazy to bust my balls with a relationship."

Faine'

Nov 2, 2008
I've recently got out of a two and a half year long-distance relationship. I've been single for a few months now and to be honest I'm enjoying it. There's someone else I have feelings for but I'm not sure if I'm ready to try and make something of it yet, or if he even feels the same for that matter, so for now, single. There's more to it than that but to be honest I don't want to get into it here.

badpun

Apr 4, 2010
Sadly single really plus eh last time i was interested in a woman it ended badly =/

Roganwilson

May 24, 2009
Single, and I couldn't care less. I don't have the time or the budget for myself, much less a relationship.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Sadly single. And that being social awkward around the oppisite sex doesst really help me.

Mar 9, 2010
I can get a girlfriend if I want, I know what I'm doing. I just can't be bothered with the whole process. However, I do want a girlfriend so I'm sadly single.

Vildleder

Nov 18, 2009
Single, but I'm working on it. Met a beautiful, intelligent and sweet girl, who also has a lovely weird side :p Little "competition" around, so it seems like a possibility.

Except for the fact that she's a Jehovah's Witness, thereby refusing to go to any party our class holds. I'm not even sure if she'll allow herself to date someone who isn't a Jehovah's Witness :(

Oh cruel fate, why dost though torment me so !!!

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Single. I am not exactly searching for a relationship at the moment but if something pops up I aa more than willing to try it out.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
In a relationship and never been happier, She is awesome. To people in my class, "it's complicated" is the answer most used to avoid problems.

mrhockey220

Apr 20, 2009
tthor said:
mrhockey220 said:
Sadly Single. :(

Anyone want to fly out to my mansion in Malibu on my private jet? We could have drinks at my poolside golden bar/sharktank!
you're not gonna try to rape me, are you? i only fall for that once!
Rape is such a harsh word...........

.....but no just really desperate! lol

Buffoon

Sep 21, 2008
In a relationship, for the first time in my miserable little existence. Woo! Not sure how long it's gonna last, but... I'm optimistic.