Poll: Your type of avatar?

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
I love funny/cute ones. I also like avatars that match the user's name if possible.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
A word or phrase. My avatar is a famous quote from John Stuart Mill that the artist (Mark Baker) turned into kind of a political/philosophical comic.

Apr 29, 2010
TimeLord said:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non- subjective viewpoint it's more like a big BALL, of wibbly wobbly, timey wimey.... stuff!"

Yeah....
Ok, that made me laugh. Thank you. I needed that.

OT: If it interests me, I'll use it. Doesn't matter if it's a gif, funny picture, video game or movie reference, or something from an anime. Yea, I think that sums it up.

CpnBeef

May 19, 2008
Does Batman with an epic beard count as a famous person, videogame reference or funny picture?

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
vamp rocks said:
im surprised there is no "picture of yourself" choice...

lol then again.. like apart from me i think iv only seen a couple others on the escapists with actual pictures of themselves
I used to have one of me.

Mine now is the album cover for Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga by Spoon.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Uberjoe19 said:
Jack and Calumon said:
KingTiger said:
Jack and Calumon said:
None of the above. No wait, that's a lie. Look closely, and you'll see it move!

Calumon: Aaaaaaand, oh, did you see that?
I have been watching you for a while and I am curious/confused! *insert Jamaican accent* "who be dis coolmon you be hangin wid?" 0_o
Watching me? Like some kind of evil eye that will stalk me and offer me a deal for my immortal soul for a lifetime supply of Duct tape? Mega points for reference.

Calumon: All your questions are belong to here.
Is that Calumon creature your sidekick/comic relief guy?
Sidekick is so demeaning, and Comic Relief means that Calumon is pointless. He's my Forum Partner!

Calumon: :3

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Jack and Calumon said: Sidekick is so demeaning, and Comic Relief means that Calumon is pointless. He's my Forum Partner!

Your damn right he is Jack. The comedy he gives is just a side bonus really.

Uberjoe19

Spartacus
Jan 25, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Uberjoe19 said:
Jack and Calumon said:
KingTiger said:
Jack and Calumon said:
None of the above. No wait, that's a lie. Look closely, and you'll see it move!

Calumon: Aaaaaaand, oh, did you see that?
I have been watching you for a while and I am curious/confused! *insert Jamaican accent* "who be dis coolmon you be hangin wid?" 0_o
Watching me? Like some kind of evil eye that will stalk me and offer me a deal for my immortal soul for a lifetime supply of Duct tape? Mega points for reference.

Calumon: All your questions are belong to here.
Is that Calumon creature your sidekick/comic relief guy?
Sidekick is so demeaning, and Comic Relief means that Calumon is pointless. He's my Forum Partner!

I see. So can I refer to both of you as one entity for the sake of simplicity? I AM a lazy kind of guy.