Poll: Your very own special attack...

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
SharPhoe said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
SPIRIT PUNCH
A punch that goes straight through their physical self harmlessly; but smacks the soul straight out their body. Quick, instant death.
Oooh, I like that one. Sounds like a way to kill without leaving clues.
Christemo said:
about that with swords n guns, have u ever heard of Dante?
Who hasn't at least heard of him? I know what you're saying.
Why thank you. Plus I'm a spineless nice guy in real life so I wouldn't be able to do anything messy. Thus the quick and painless.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
SakSak said:
Why does everyone always go for direct attacks?

Mine would be something along with an Evil Eye (or Entropy Curse from Dresden files) combined with a part that makes the opponent the target of a Xanatos' Gambit.

Result: Accidents happen to him with constantly increasing frequence and everything, literally everything he can do or does, somehow ends up benefitting me directly or indirectly.

Challenge your enemy, hit him with this, give up the fight and then watch the last few hours of his life as a trouble magnet while reaping the rewards from any and all actions he takes, including inaction :)
Phew, that's a really clever one! And you've got a point, I forgot to put indirect magic types of attacks in the OP. My bad.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
I already have one. Anaconda choke when my opponent turtles up. HALF NECK CRANK, HALF CHOKE, ALL PAIN...

I hit it regularly.

Its known as the pot black. Its a piss take because I weigh 147lbs and 147 the best score you get in snooker from break.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Christemo said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
Probably something that mixes projectile and weapon-based.
Swords n' magic are always a fun mix.

As for what it would do/how it would look, I don't really know. It'd probably be very basic, as I've never really been fond of flashy moves. Perhaps something as simple as using magic to lift and pull my opponent whole-bodily onto my sword.
Yeah, I like that. Not imaginative, but it works.
about that with swords n guns, have u ever heard of Dante?
Yes, he wrote the Divine Comedy.

Chortle Chortle.

DigitalSushi

Dec 24, 2008
I am confused, you mean real life fighting?, since thats the way certain people are contributing, but others are going the mythical route.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
My special attack would either be based on dark magic, or psionics, depending on whether I'm doing fantasy or sci-fi.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
ColdStorage said:
I am confused, you mean real life fighting?, since thats the way certain people are contributing, but others are going the mythical route.
Sky's the limit on this. You don't have to remain grounded in reality if it isn't necessary.

jh322

May 14, 2008
i'd have the ability to kung-fu-master-style punch through somebody. but my hand would come out holding their entire spine, instead of their heart. that would be sweet.

DigitalSushi

Dec 24, 2008
SharPhoe said:
ColdStorage said:
Sky's the limit on this. You don't have to remain grounded in reality if it isn't necessary.
Can I call upon giant insects ?

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
ColdStorage said:
SharPhoe said:
ColdStorage said:
Can I call upon giant insects ?
Sure, go right on ahead. Just keep them away from me. D:

Steve Dark

Oct 23, 2008
One minute I'm in front of them ready to attack, then all they see is a flash of light with a "shwing!" sound. The next thing they know I'm standing behind them, arms folded and wearing shades out of nowhere and inexplicably they collapse to the ground defeated.

Also, the whole thing happens in slow motion and there are rose petals fluttering in the wind just after it happens.

DigitalSushi

Dec 24, 2008
In which case, I'd call on a giant hornett to swoop down and pick up your helpless body and suplex you cracking your spine before Thurlag (the hornets nam) spun once more in the air as your body lay crippled and folded on the dusty floor being impaled on Thurlag's stinger....

Venom running through your views slowly eating at you from the inside, crippled looking up at me ... you seeing me pointing my index finger at you, the last words you hear coming out of my mouth

"I LOVE FOGHORN LEGHORN"

I'd totally say that. and it would rock.

DarkWolf901

Mar 10, 2009
Actually I DO have my own special attack. Although If I could choose one It would be creating a complete removal of air in an area, resulting in a vacuum, this would be an offshoot of my full power, which would be the control of air(gaseous elements).

My real special attack is when I'm fighting -doesn't happen often, I'm a fairly passive person-
And I've lost the upper-hand, I'll go into a sort of enhanced barbarian's rage. Of course, It isn't very useful since I don't KNOW how to fight.

Actually maybe my special attack would be a dagger to the spots between the kidneys and the spine... Painful, Silent death...

It's so hard to choose ONE special attack!

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Kirosilence said:
This picture would pretty much explain mine.

Uhhhhh... I don't wanna know where that comes from.
And yet I do.
Where does that come from?

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I'd freeze foes into an ice version of themselves, not merely encasing them in ice, with magic and then melt them down into a puddle, using invisible heat generated from my mind.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
I don't really like fighting, so my special attack will be a super counter, if some one tries to stab me, i swip the knife from his hand, jump behined him and stab him 10 time, all in half a second.