Poll: Your Voice Range (Music Jokes Welcome)

shadowsoul222

Jun 6, 2010
Although I rarely sing, I'm a bass. I have a pretty deep voice normally and when I sing I tend to go even lower than that. Now if only I could actually keep a tone I might be able to seduce women with my sexy voice ;D

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
Alto, I guess. Low for a female, I can hit the D below middle C, but I can't go much more than an octave and third over it. But I never sing. 0:

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Applause.

I'm in a university choir, and I sing baritone, while being a tenor understudy.

My actual, non-professional range is all the way from straight bass to mid-alto. For reference, I can sing this in correct range:

<youtube=HBWFJ85n_w0>

as well as THIS in correct range:

<youtube=GCtQmwJ1WAY>

Yep.

The bull has the horns in the front and the ass in the back.

Wow, I'm mean to my conductors today.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Chemical Alia said:
Alto, I guess. Low for a female, I can hit the D below middle C, but I can't go much more than an octave and third over it. But I never sing. 0:
Contralto. If you sang in my choir, you'd probably be assigned as a tenor.

Zap Rowsdower

Jun 24, 2010
I have absolutely no idea. I looked up all of the ranges, and none of them seem to apply to me. I can hit(in my ear) c2 - c7, the full range of my keyboard. I'm not in any way inclined to musical knowledge, but I'm probably off a bit.

SergeMC

Apr 18, 2010
I'm a natural bass-baritone, but I can also sing in the tenor register as I have developed a quite strong head voice. Still, I usually sing in the register of early Whitesnake-era David Coverdale, whose voice is just seductive through and through. :D

SergeMC

Apr 18, 2010
I'm a natural bass-baritone, but I can also sing in the tenor register as I have developed a quite strong head voice. Still, I usually sing in the register of early Whitesnake-era David Coverdale, whose voice is just seductive through and through. :D

EDIT: Double post ftw... Sorry, guys.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
bruggs said:
A baritone who sings first bass in an SATB choir. My low F's are a tad weak.
*glances at avatar*

Edward.

Edward's low Fs are a bit weak? Edward is amazed!