Poll: ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!!!

atv_chic_18

Feb 15, 2009
Preferedly a submachine gun or a shot gun. But in a zombie attack I am going to use whatever I can get my hands on that could be used as a weapon.

sims629

Mar 21, 2009
Red Autumn said:
Shotgun is super effective against undead
in Video Games true...but in real life it will only slow Zombies down from a 6 feet away and farther. the only reason to use a shotgun is for close range and if you are close enough then why not just use a machette or sword or sharp object.

thank you zombie survival guide...oh yeah bolt action rifle for picking them off from far off. Cause my name is Eagle Eye

leetcareface

Apr 17, 2009
shippuudenfreak said:
the bolt action fires slower but it allows you range, and you don't waste ammo like Assault rifles or sub machine guns, or machine guns, and zombies on fire? bad idea. The zombie survival guide states the due to the power of the bolt action rifle, along with the various types powers and range, it's the best weapon to kill them. Head shots kill zombies, and a Springfield 1903 using a 30-06 round will easily kill a zombie or blow off it's limbs. Always go for the rifle, preferably an old military one like a Springfield grand mosien nagat, gewher 43, or lee enfield.
This.
Not only enough power and you cant panic and go rock'n'roll with automatic, they are very solid aswell, something that is extremely important. Because they are so solid, they can double as a melee weapon. Not to speak of how much it would suck trying to find a new gun with your old broke and zombies all around you.

rockingnic

May 6, 2009
Nothing more reliable than a trusty shotty against hordes or zombies! If not that then I'd use a martial art weapon like a katana or kusara-kama.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Since I've never fired an actual gun before, I would grab for the shotgun. Don't need to be as accurate. Would just have to make sure I don't shoot to early. Plus it makes a better club than other firearms.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
semi automatic rifle. just need one bullet per head and ican keep them away from me. Although, a shotgun would work well in close combate and a crowbar would be close 3rd on my list.

platypus1989

Jan 8, 2009
timmytom1 said:
absconded said:
I'd probably use a blade... but if i didnt, does Chuck Norris count as a weapon?
Even in a zombie apocolypse deplying chuck norris would be overkill
oh god I'd feel bad for the zombies i totaly agree that chuck norris would be overkill

Red Autumn

Apr 24, 2009
Oh god dammit, could someone please delete those last posts I just realized I don?t know how to do a damn thing on this site.

MiserableOldGit

Apr 1, 2009
Crowbar - doesnt need ammo, maintanence, or any kind of training to use effectively; its durable and multi purpose (in addition to mashing in Zack brains, you can use it to force locks, pry up floorboards for firewood/barricades etc.

If you can get one, the best zombie killing tool is the trench spike. Again, no special training required, and they were designed to pierce helmets and skulls and come out clean as you drop down into a trench - a favourite in world war1, and a handy one to hve in a zombocalypse (I made that word up-quite chuffed with it; zombocolypse)

If you want to mash zombies online for free and loot stuff play Dead Frontier...

http://www.deadfrontier.com

Captainguy42

Is trapped in a title factory.
May 20, 2009
Semi Auto rifle, Shotgun feels a tad overpower against a rotted corpse, and it only takes a bullet to the head to kill one.