Ponies? What? What is this?

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
farq1414 said:
i don't know i have been fighting it and my friend almost lost his job from watching it but i know i am one of the few people here who isn't infected but i will fight this until the end (walks off to get shot gun) Bring it on
Oh goodie, another one who thinks to stave off the advancing herd with firearms.

Adorable.

UnmotivatedSlacker

Mar 12, 2010
farq1414 said:
i don't know i have been fighting it and my friend almost lost his job from watching it but i know i am one of the few people here who isn't infected but i will fight this until the end (walks off to get shot gun) Bring it on
How do you almost lose your job from watching My Little Pony? And fighting it? Really dude? There's nothing to fight, you can just check it out and if you like it, awesome and if you don't, whatever, it's not a big deal.

Squiggles

Mar 17, 2010
FeralCentaur said:
Pony stampede incoming, take cover!
Short explanation: It has some pretty good comedy. Examples:

Edit: I just accidentally listened to Metal with My little Pony playing over it... it's like chocolate and cheese, two things that don't seem too good with each other but oddly are...
Dear herd,

Although I too am devastatingly late to the party, I am now curious enough to go on youtube to find more of these delightfully coloured ponies.

signed a girl who hated the 80's version.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
farq1414 said:
Just one question. Have you even given it a chance? If so, then that's cool and you can, you know, not post in these threads. You can just ignore them and not be involved in them.

If you haven't given them a chance, find an episode on Youtube, see if you like it after watching it whole. If you like it, good. If you don't, good as well and you can leave us who actually do like it alone.

And stop with your silly virtual firearms. It's not threatening anyone.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Lambi said:
Just one question. Have you even given it a chance? If so, then that's cool and you can, you know, not post in these threads. You can just ignore them and not be involved in them.
Suggesting that people NOT post their dislike in these threads, repeatedly and without fail? Oh, that's not going to end well.

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
i make one hate pony post the next three post are all quoted to it once again this has gotten way out of hand

edit: make that four quotes

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
Suggesting that people NOT post their dislike in these threads, repeatedly and without fail? Oh, that's not going to end well.
Eh. Someone needs to try and talk some sense into the people that dislike the show without having watched so much as a minute of it. Might as well be me.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
farq1414 said:
i make one hate pony post the next three post are all quoted to it once again this has gotten way out of hand
And you're ignoring my question.

Have you or have you not given the show a chance. A simple yes or no is good, though you can add more to not have a low content post.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
farq1414 said:

Okay. So:

You waded into a popular thread, swinging your mighty fists of ham, and posting something blatantly contrary.
You are then surprised that the participants of the popular thread call you out on it.

... okie dokie Loki.

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
Lambi said:
farq1414 said:

If you haven't given them a chance, find an episode on Youtube, see if you like it after watching it whole. If you like it, good. If you don't, good as well and you can leave us who actually do like it alone.

And stop with your silly virtual firearms. It's not threatening anyone.
just wait ok
1 i have watched the plot and found it to be the worst thing i have EVER!!! i had to wash my eyes out with soap after i watched it because it was so bad
2 (pulls trigger) BANG i like my shot gun and your not taking it away from me

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Squiggles said:
Dear herd,

Although I too am devastatingly late to the party, I am now curious enough to go on youtube to find more of these delightfully coloured ponies.

Oh, do start with episode 3 or 4. The two pilot episodes don't seem to be a good start, but I started with them and liked them. This Youtuber [http://www.youtube.com/user/MenloMarseilles] has almost all of them, except the last one I believe, in whole episodes and decent quality.
farq1414 said:
just wait ok
1 i have watched the plot and found it to be the worst thing i have EVER!!! i had to wash my eyes out with soap after i watched it because it was so bad
1. Okay, so you gave it a chance. Why can't you leave us who like it alone, then?

2. It's still virtual and quite silly, and I said nothing about taking it away.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
I was skeptical at first. Then I decided to give the show a chance. I liked it.

The animation was good, the voices done well, the characters were compelling, and the moral lessons were subtle.

Besides, it is one of the few shows to portray mentally ill characters in a positive light (I am of course referring to Pinkie Pie)

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
Loop Stricken said:
farq1414 said:

Okay. So:

You waded into a popular thread, swinging your mighty fists of ham, and posting something blatantly contrary.
You are then surprised that the participants of the popular thread call you out on it.

... okie dokie Loki.
no i do this most of the time with my group i just love seeing how people react to it. ti's so much fun so call me a troll big woop any way i'm about to get quoted with this

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
Lambi said:
farq1414 said:
just wait ok
1. Okay, so you gave it a chance. Why can't you leave us who like it alone, then?

like i said my friend almost lost his job because of that show this thing is like a monster that slowly eats up your life leaving nothing behind and it's already taking a lot of thing that i like on the internet away from me so no like i said i will fight this until the end and you call me silly coming from some one who watches MLP i think you might wanna check again

Squiggles

Mar 17, 2010
Lambi said:
Squiggles said:
Dear herd,

Oh, do start with episode 3 or 4. The two pilot episodes don't seem to be a good start, but I started with them and liked them. This Youtuber [http://www.youtube.com/user/MenloMarseilles] has almost all of them, except the last one I believe, in whole episodes and decent quality.
Thankyou for the link! *starts watching right away* you may have converted another n_n

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
Loop Stricken said:
farq1414 said:
Oh goodie, another one who thinks to stave off the advancing herd with firearms.

Adorable.
o now on to this i get alot of people saying ponies have healing powers but what would happen if you would cut a ponies head off huh i like to see then heal that

UnmotivatedSlacker

Mar 12, 2010
farq1414 said:
Lambi said:
farq1414 said:
just wait ok

like i said my friend almost lost his job because of that show this thing is like a monster that slowly eats up your life leaving nothing behind and it's already taking a lot of thing that i like on the internet away from me so no like i said i will fight this until the end and you call me silly coming from some one who watches MLP i think you might wanna check again
Once again, how did your friend almost lose his job? And stop being so dramatic about a cartoon.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
farq1414 said:
First of all, how does one almost lose his job because of a show? If that isn't an outright lie, I don't know what to say.

Secondly, you sir, are a troll. You say you gave the show a chance, and supposedly washed out your eyes with a soap, which I highly doubt because that would hurt like hell. Yet you decide to basically tell everyone that you hate it and that it's fans are stupid.

But the only reason you tell others you didn't like it, and in fact that it's the worst thing you've ever seen, is to get everyone to rise against you and tell them that it's stupid to watch a "little girl's" show, when the one that created this new My Little Pony has stated that it's for the whole family.

You just like to see how others will react to your dislike to the show, and frankly, it's just pathetic. You say I'm silly for liking this show, I say it's silly of you to actively and intentionally try to insult it's fans.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Squiggles said:
Thankyou for the link! *starts watching right away* you may have converted another n_n
You're very welcome. I do hope you enjoy the show, and should you become a fan, we have a group you can join. :3

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
farq1414 said:
Lambi said:
farq1414 said:
just wait ok

Once again, how did your friend almost lose his job? And stop being so dramatic about a cartoon.
he wasn't going into work because all he did was watch the show and posting on how much he loved the show on pony threads