Pony Jam background

Segadroid

Apparently a Premium Member now
Mar 20, 2009
Space Spoons said:
Segadroid said:
Space Spoons said:
Anyone who hates Pony Jam is an un-American and a terrorist. There, I said it.
You just got a pissed angry Dutch bloke all over you.
Ewww.
You're thinkin the wrong way. I meant that I don't really like ur statement. I am NOT a terrorist!

TheEvilDuck

Mar 18, 2009
xxnightlawxx said:
when is this gay background getting changed it is startin to piss me off seeing horses and rainbows on a site i love so much
oooh! Manly-man! Soooo scary and macho! If you can't handle rainbows for one day you're definitely trying to hide something. So grow a pair and get over it.

Also, don't use "gay" as an insult. Nor are ponies "gay." Ponies are more ultra-girly than gay.

In conclusion, suck it up and stop posting stupidity.

And there's a "g" in "starting"

Sorry, but I was annoyed >_<

Oh my god, did you not realize it was an April Fool's joke? :D I hope that's the case, because that's damn hilarious.

Zildjin81

Feb 7, 2009
Dahemo said:
xxnightlawxx said:
when is this gay background getting changed it is startin to piss me off seeing horses and rainbows on a site i love so much
Good sir, I own a range of fetching pink items of clothing, if you are not man enough to wield such a colour, do not imply homosexuality on those that do, such as this fine establishment here. You love your father I presume, yet if he began to wear pink would your reaction be the same? I think not.

Also, horses are powerful and wild creatures, perhaps the greatest of all beasts, combining them with the spectacular rainbows, nature's masterpieces, only serves to enhance their majesty and magnificence. Pray, do not sully these mighty steeds.

As for the competition: intrigue, thy name is Susan Arendt...
Lol, I saw your avatar and I was like "Wait I swear I never posted this...."

TopHatTim

Nov 8, 2008
you kidding this is mint stuff >.>
yeah i prefer Halo wars and i hate the idea of halo wars.

rottenbutter

Aug 5, 2008
Renikor said:
rottenbutter said:
Susan Arendt said:
but we will be having a contest that will award a Pony Badge to the winner.

No, I'm not kidding. :)
My brain is telling me that's a lie
Kind of like the cake...
Actually, the cake is telling me to put my pants on my head and do the maracana. It's not a good idea to listen to the cake.

Lord Harrab

Jun 24, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
SmilingKitsune said:
xxnightlawxx said:
SmilingKitsune said:
What's wrong with ponies and rainbows? Also what is pony jam?
some april fools joke i think but they advertised it yesterday so idk and i dont care i just want the back ground changed back to
MM
Well march madness is over so we won't see that again untill next year.
Shame it's an april fools joke, I was hoping it was going to be a way for people other than the staff to finaly get the pony badge, oh well maybe in my dreams.
There is a way coming. Pony Jam isn't it - that's just an event that bought out our site for the day - but we will be having a contest that will award a Pony Badge to the winner.

WARNING: Harrab Paranoia active, please stand still and prepare to be spy checked.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
rottenbutter said:
Actually, the cake is telling me to put my pants on my head and do the maracana. It's not a good idea to listen to the cake.
But the cake can be very persuasive. Maybe you should listen to the cake. Just this once.

TheEvilDuck

Mar 18, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
SmilingKitsune said:
Susan Arendt said:
SmilingKitsune said:
xxnightlawxx said:
SmilingKitsune said:
What's wrong with ponies and rainbows? Also what is pony jam?
some april fools joke i think but they advertised it yesterday so idk and i dont care i just want the back ground changed back to
MM
Well march madness is over so we won't see that again untill next year.
Shame it's an april fools joke, I was hoping it was going to be a way for people other than the staff to finaly get the pony badge, oh well maybe in my dreams.
There is a way coming. Pony Jam isn't it - that's just an event that bought out our site for the day - but we will be having a contest that will award a Pony Badge to the winner.

Susan if this is an April fools joke I'm totaly taking you off my top ten, otherwise, ponyponyponyponyponyponyponypony!
I would never kid about something so serious. It's for real, I promise. :)
PONY BADGE!!! *eyes light up*

I will die happy if I can get one. *puppy dog eyes* WHAT MUST I DO?

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
I don't know, sounds like april fool's to me.

Not to mention, it's freaking hilarious.