Pony Jam is a SCAM!

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
xxnightlawxx said:
i dont really care about the pony jam but i really hate the pink BG kinda makes me feel like im on a gay website
I'm curious to know what is on a gay website? It is pink and full of ponies? If not, then shut up you bigot.

Larenxis

Dec 13, 2007
Space Spoons said:
I, for one, am disgusted. Taking an average sized horse and posing it as a pony is morally depraved, and everyone involved should feel ashamed. There could be children on these forums, for goodness sake. WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN.
Finally, someone understands! Do we want our young suggestables falling into this trap of lies, scandal, deceit, and lies!?
teh_gunslinger said:
One of them isn't even a horse. It's a shopped dalmatian!
I'm aghast! Another twist in this ever winding path to our demise...

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Actually the true scam is the pink. IF one examines it further it isn't pink at all but rather a mosaic showing the location of the secret treasure of the ponies.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
Yeah. This pretty much stopped being funny about an hour after it was started.

Zhalath

Mar 19, 2009
I knew it! It's a government conspiracy, brought forth by the Freemasons, to fight the Illuminati control of the media!

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
You sure you'd really want to see underage horses acting so permiscuious?

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Ponies? Lies? Average sized horses? Oh that completly shatters my entire universe

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
Johnn Johnston said:
You're just jealous because you were'nt invited to the gig.

[HEADING=3]It. Rocked.[/HEADING]
I got sold fake tickets from a scalper and didn't get in. I died a little inside.

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
bad rider said:
Johnn Johnston said:
You're just jealous because you were'nt invited to the gig.

[HEADING=3]It. Rocked.[/HEADING]
I got sold fake tickets from a scalper and didn't get in. I died a little inside.
There's always PONY JAM 2010 to look forward to.

Night_Wolf

Mar 25, 2009
I dont care. I wasent there, and not realy somthing I can say I have had anything to deal with. Hope people who went had fun, sry to thoes who completly got scamed out, life in general SUCKS MAJOR ASS.

Medic Heavy

Jul 4, 2008
I'm sorry if i seem like i live under a rock (Well i do but that's not the point) but what is Pony Jam? Like was it a concert or something? Or a scam?

This isn't sarcasm by the way...there real questions i have no idea what's going on.

ChaoticLegion

Mar 19, 2009
terminator320 said:
great april fools has only been going on for an hour and it is already old
Clearly stole my avatar =O

Also, the take us for long walks on the beach, picknicks, joggin sessions....... ohhh right, they take us for fools.... now i get it.... ¬_¬

Lord Harrab

Jun 24, 2008
Lord Krunk said:
Reaperman Wompa said:
Lord Krunk said:
Oh, you pose a worthy opponent. However, I have one more trick up my sleeve...

DOOM SADDLES... OF DOOM!

I don't know what Pony's Doom Saddle does, but it strikes people with fear of its doomly doomness of infiite dommly doom! Doom, I say!

Also, I eat your muffin. +1 Muffins to me.
I've got more, and cupcakes, which have icing and smarties +2 cupcakes to me.

My Saddle is really comfortable and easy to ride, it is also an MP3 player that can store 850,000 videos and untold millions of songs, also through pony magic the screen and I remain still so I can watch movies in comfort. It also has a chest of storage where I can keep literally millions of tons of random things I find while out riding, not to mention a Cup holder/cooler of delicious beverages!!!

Also, just 'cuz I'm nice the saddle of doom was called that because it's so hard and well...more like doom downstairs if ya know what I mean. Just thought you might like a heads up before you go over a bump and lose the ability to have children, though after the bump you can pee behind yourself which sounds pretty cool.
Nonsense! The Saddle of Doom is a real man's saddle, infused with the souls of all who Pony has slain in battle!

In fact, Pony has used his laser eyes to melt Hamburglar 2 while we have been arguing, so that makes all your arguments invalid!

Who wants Pony smoothie, by the way?

Oh, and my Pony can Carebearstare! Feel the wrath of rainbow trauma!
The most epic of Pony Battles