Popular games you still haven't played yet

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
I haven't played Ico yet, my cousin has it though, but I have been too busy trying to finish Shadow of the Colossus whenever I visit him. I also haven't gotten around to playing KotoR either.

I_B_Ready

Dec 18, 2009
I haven't played Bioshock, even though I've been meaning to. and I've only recently started playing Mass Effect. Methinks I won't have enough time to finish it before the second one comes out next week.

JWW

Jan 6, 2010
All PS3 exclusives, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 (I know I won't get around to it when it does come out), Dragon Age Origins, HL2 EP2 ('cause it keeps crashing), Gears of War 1&2 (but I don't think I'm missing much), Borderlands, KoToR, all CoD games, the Witcher, all GTA games, all Resident Evil games, all sports and racing games (except Lego Racers), both Team Fortresses, and Bayonetta.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
Mass Effect, because I don't own an Xbox and I don't usually play games on my PC. I haven't played Dragon Age, Arkham Asylum, or Borderlands either. There's others, but those are the ones I'm really keen on playing in the future.

Robby Foxfur

Sep 1, 2009
MW2, Mass Effect, dead rising, Bio shock, Assassin's creed 1 and 2.
It's mainly because i'm cheap and don't own a 360, and yeah i play Guild wars, TF2, and CSS, and the L4Ds. (not WoW that another one i haven't played)

Ocelot GT

Oct 29, 2009
Drakes Uncharted II. I got it for Christmas but I still haven't gotten around to playing it. But I did like the first game.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Games that I actually bought and never bothered to open from their plastic cases:
GTA San Andreas (probably will never open because it was a version that is still has the Hot Coffee data on it, hoping I can sell it in the future for a couple of bucks)
Mass Effect
Dead Rising (actually opened but felt meh)
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid 4 (back in college I roomed with 2 other guys we each owned a system, I bought a copy of MGS4 but never had a change to play it before we graduated, have the game but no system)
Dragon Age
The Witcher

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
any game from 2009 none of them particularly interested me... except Batman...

giovanotto

Jan 21, 2010
01. Metal Gear Solid (all of them) - because 10 years from now, I'd like to be able to say that I didn't give in to peer pressure.
02. Mass Effect - never finished it.
03. World of Warcraft (and pretty much every other (MMO)RPG out there) - not my kind of game.
04. the Final Fantasy games - a combination of 01, 03 and my inability to give a crap about anything Japanese that isn't manga.

Lester.

Jan 19, 2010
Dragon age, but I really want to, just to see what were they doing for the past 5 years.
And for the lesbian sex scene ;p

Distazo

Feb 25, 2009
I have never played borderlands or even seen it played which is a shame because I have heard it is quite good. Ah well, to be the poor student.