Portal Fan Turns Computer Room Into Aperture Science Office

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
And even if you're not a nerd/gamer/portal fan it still looks pretty good.
Not just to POrtal fans but it looks like it actually could be anyones office.

chaosbedlam

Apr 15, 2009
wins mega points with me for the Raphael desktop wallpaper, "heroes in a half shell..."!
and the rest was pretty dam cool as well.

Behazard

Oct 12, 2011
Awesome room!
Seeing something like this (and the bedroom someone made), makes me want to buy my own house and make my very own portal rooms =D. I'd walk in the room with a smile everytime.

uhohimdead said:
nice office and now how about a song

And this, great song! Added to fav's =)

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
I like everything in that room except for all the the portal related stuff.

That clock thing's cool. The desk is pretty nice as well.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Kataskopo said:
I want a poster with the test chamber number. Does anyone know where I can get the high-res images? Maybe from the game files...
Have some one with basic use of a good image editor to draw it of the picture of it. I'll give it a try if you want.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Kataskopo said:
I want a poster with the test chamber number. Does anyone know where I can get the high-res images? Maybe from the game files...
There you have it.

Kataskopo

Dec 18, 2009
esperandote said:
Kataskopo said:
There you have it.

Awesome! Now to find a big printing-machine. I'm gonna have a great poster with this!

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
....do want! I must save up to do thi... Wait! It's only $422 for everything, including a twelve pack of lemon grenades? I can get started on this next Friday!

[small][obligatory portal meme] and there will be cake [/obligatory portal meme][/small]

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
I am currently making preparations for redecorating/painting my own room.

And I just realized this is easily within my budget.

motherofgod.jpeg

I do see one problem though: what's gonna be around longer? portal hype or my room? Because this is neat and all but only until the next big franchise comes along.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I would love to have combustible lemon nades. I would also want to see a video game that makes a Portal 2 reference with those nades.

BaronUberstein

Jul 14, 2011
My hopes were crushed when I saw the photos. I thought he had turned it into one of the offices you walk through in the game, with the old computers and posters about your boss being a robot.

Maybe one of the walls painted to look like the windows overlooking a test chamber...though that would be really fancy painting. <__<

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
amazing...not over the top yet still looks great. practical and not too expensive. plus if you screw up and smudge a lot when writing Rat Man's wall scribbles...good! looks more like it that way lol