Positivity: Say something nice about a country.

Kurt Cristal

Mar 31, 2010
Scandanavian Countries: Gosh, your accents when you speak English are so cute! Boy or girl! CUTE.

Netherlands: LOOK AT THESE MOTHERF***ING WINDMILLS. JUST LOOK AT THEM.

England: Thank you for Top Gear and Doctor Who. Moreso Top Gear. Maybe specifically James May.

Russia: Thank you for hours and hours work of amusing dashcam footage.

USA: It's uh, it's.... eh..... diverse. (I am American, btw)

My attempt at humor. It's awful.

cojo965

Jul 28, 2012
Finland: Guys, you gave us Lordi, that is enough for me.

Europe: You guys have some epic outdoor and urban airsoft fields. And on that note,

Scotland: You may be colder than a witch's tit, but without scoutthedoggie, I would likely not be into airsoft now.

Japan: You guys gave me my childhood hero: Godzilla.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
EstrogenicMuscle said:
Once you look outside the mainstream, there's a lot, and a mean a whole whole heck of a lot of good music to be found.
That's true of almost everything, not just music. Mainstream anything has the odious task of trying to fill a narrow margin of broad appeal. At best yo often end up with a "Jack of all trades" deal, at worst you end up with crap. A smaller body that knows its audience will delver a better, if less broadly appealing, product for its fans.

Personally, I spend so much time on smaller acts that I get confused for a hipster.

I don't really care about country of origin, though, so my praise for music probably doesn't apply here.

I love British humour, though, and Canadia makes an awesome hat.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
frizzlebyte said:
EeveeElectro said:
America,
You're so large every state is different and that's interesting. Your people are polite, enthusiastic and love us Brits which I find amusing. You have nice scenery and apparently very reasonably priced stuff. You can keep your chocolate though *retch*
That's interesting that more than one person has commented on our chocolate. Is it all kinds that is nasty, including our "gourmet" brands like Ghirardelli, or just the Hershey's milk chocolate-type stuff? And, what is wrong with it? Taste, texture?

OT: I've never been to another country, so I can't really say anything from personal knowledge. However, I can say that New Zealand looks gorgeous.
I haven't tried the gourmet stuff, but Hershey's is vile! I bought a bar cos they started selling it at my shop up the road and I had to throw it away. I had a bite and nearly threw up, I tried offering it to my mum and she spat it straight back out. I managed to get rid of a lot of it by getting the neighbours to try it and seeing their faces turn green LOL.
It's everything, the texture and taste is like chalk, it tastes like cooking chocolate and it's far too rich, they must only use a tiny amount of milk in it.
Its a shame because America has so many good sweets, if they were made with decent chocolate they'd be great.

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
Canada you fairly often show us what America could do if we could have less idiots in office, also you are beautiful.

SonofaJohannes

Apr 18, 2011
Sri Lanka, your flag is awesome. Not only does it have a lion on it, the lion has a sword! That is awesome.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
It's so easy to communicate here in the UK. I never have any issue with understanding new people.

SonofaJohannes said:
Sri Lanka, your flag is awesome. Not only does it have a lion on it, the lion has a sword! That is awesome.
I like Estonia's flag the bestest of all flags everywhere.

ThePenguinKnight said:
I love Chinese food, it's inredible. I thank the Chinese for gracing my palet.
Mainland Chinese food is incredible (I never got to sample any Taiwanese or Hong Kong or Tibetan food - I want to though).

Although doesn't it break your heart to sample the stuff in country then go to a "chinese" takeaway place elsewhere?

Rinshan Kaihou

Dec 3, 2009
DANEgerous said:
Canada you fairly often show us what America could do if we could have less idiots in office, also you are beautiful.

I don't know about that, they have Steve Harper after all...

Oh, shoot I posted here. Guess I have to say something. Um, I love everyone! :D

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Byte2222 said:
Netherlands: I can't think of a single more wise and mature country in the whole world
Thank you! If only the people here thought the same. :D

generals3 said:
Belgium: Oh my sweet homeland, you make the best beer, chocolate and french fries. I just wish we could get over our petty language issues.
Not quite convinced about the fries, but I will agree with the beer and chocolate. They're both divine.

Germany: Every German I've met has been friendly and helpful. Really nice people.

Czech Republic: Same as with the Germans, but with a double dose of generosity.

New Zealand: God's own country. Most beautiful country on the planet. Luckily my sister lives there so I have more cause to visit once in a while. Lake Tekapo in the evening is utterly stunning. :)

Italy: Rome. Just Rome. If New Zealand is the most beautiful country, Rome is the most beautiful city. Very good food as well.

UK: British humor knows no equal.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Greece: Great food, beautiful architecture and really friendly people. Plus they have a festival where people can walk around whomping eachother upside the head with little plastic battons and squeaky hammers. Which is great because I get to tell stories of the time I was assaulted in Athens by strippers/prostitutes/professional sexy ladies weilding squeaky toys...which sounds much more scandalous than it was.

Rob Robson

Feb 21, 2013
UK: You've got the best bands, you made Warhammer 40K possible, you popularized football and I have you to thank for the IT Crowd.
Scotland: You win the 'most like Norway' award, and since I'm from Norway I've got to like that. Hope you get independence.
Greece: Best food in the world. Awesome place to enjoy the sun and welcoming people.
China & India: Second best food in the world :D
Australia: Generally the most fun gamers to be around.

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
rudolphna said:
DANEgerous said:

I don't know about that, they have Steve Harper after all...

Oh, shoot I posted here. Guess I have to say something. Um, I love everyone! :D
I said less not none. A nation with no idiots in power would take over the world without war as everyone would just immigrate there.

Malty Milk Whistle

Oct 29, 2011
U.S.A The chaps I've met from there are all inteligent witty and charming, so keep it up!
Latvia: You produce some of the best wit out there, and most of you know more english that I do!
Germany: I love you all. No exceptions.
Ireland: Y'can be a tad full of yourself, but the company and funnestobearoundatpartys more than makes up for it. I shall never forget Irish running.
Nepal: You produce the best coffee making, street fighting ex con known to man kind and I love you for it!
Wales: You're next to England! Which has me in it!

afroebob

Oct 1, 2011
Switzerland: Able to have a LOT of gun ownership rights while still having extremely low murder rates

France: Some of the most amazing landmarks in the world

Canada: Lots of beautiful mountains and forests, lots of great hunting too, if that is your thing.

United States: The music/movie/television capital of the world

Australia: Completely out of the way of radiation from nuclear war

China: Ummm... cheap labor?

Japan: Lots of fucked up while simultaneously awesome shit comes out of there

South Korea: Japan to its greatest extreme

North Korea: Lots of LOLs

Poland: The Witcher

Mexico: Cheap drugs?

Angelblaze

Jun 17, 2010
Alot of people claim they don't like American food, saying its all disgusting slop.

Get over here, meet me in Maryland, and we'll fix that with some incredibly cheap, awesome, delicious, rum soaked, butter drippin crab legs.

Seriously, the only (real, non medical issue related) reason Americans are fat is because some of the food here is so goddamn delicious. And I don't mean Mcdonalds either.

Furthermore, no country pokes fun at its politics like America - you think we don't know how screwed up our government is? Darling..

You have got....

A LOT TO LEARN....

And say what you want about Japan - even if you don't like the incredibly awesome anime (Think it's all kid's stuff? Go watch Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex and tell me how a kid could understand that)there's a sushi out there for you!

I had banana sushi the other day.
Banana sushi. And it was fucking delicious. Absorb that for a second.

And England/Uk?!
Those guys are literally fuckin awesome. They give us some of the awesomest actors in the world - Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, just naming a few...- Some of the greatest fandoms (I'm not into Doctor Who, never started but the fandom is just incredible...) and it rains there alot apparently.

I love the rain :)

Aug 19, 2010
carlsberg export said:

OH GOD THE PAIN
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP
NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo..............
*dies*

OT:
Germany : You guys host Gamescom, therefore I love you.

Poland : I find your Folklore + mythos extremely interesting.

Hungary: Wine, Food, Women. Boom. Flawless victory. (I might be slightly biased, here)

Tiger King

Legacy
Oct 23, 2010
Country
USA
Pohaturon said:
carlsberg export said:

OH GOD THE PAIN
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP
NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo..............
*dies*

OT:
Germany : You guys host Gamescom, therefore I love you.

Poland : I find your Folklore + mythos extremely interesting.

Hungary: Wine, Food, Women. Boom. Flawless victory. (I might be slightly biased, here)
Sorry my friend, I couldn't resist :p